[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, my girlfriend is a Catholic and I'm not religious at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1280x905
So, my girlfriend is a Catholic and I'm not religious at all. We did a few sexual stuff like fingering and handjobs, but we're both virgins. Recently she told me she doesn't want to do anything sexual anymore because it's against her religion and I'm slightly okay with it, but what gives. I told her I support her religion, but I don't want to be s full fledged Catholic, and she said if I reject the catholic religion, I go to hell. What confuses me is that if I don't believe her religion, why do I go to hell? Why the Catholic hell, I don't believe any religion which hell would I go to. What I hate is that she said no matter how good I am of a person, I still go to hell. I think that's BS and I feel that whenever a Catholic does something wrong, they confess and it'll be okay. I'm a little angry and confused. I really loved her and I want to marry her and have kids. She hasn't responded in an hour and I'm getting scared she'll leave me.
>>
>>16904013
I'm coming for your soul

BURN IN ETERNAL DAMNATION!
>>
Bait thread or your girlfriend is stupid, Catholics, even the Pope, are never supposed to say anyone is going to hell. Especially for being not Catholic, since the Church said non-Catholics can and do go to Heaven.
>>
File: average.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
average.gif
2 MB, 600x338
>>16904013
All these underage getting SPRING FEVER
>>
Dude, why would you have any interest in marrying someone who's that deeply religious if you're not?
>>
>>16904013

This sounds like a massive incompatibility, and it's going to be the end of your relationship sooner or later. This isn't going to work in the long term. Sorry dude.

It's possible for people of different beliefs to be together, but not if one is devout and "tribalistic" about it like your girlfriend is
>>
>>16904019

See

>>16904019

http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077

>Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too!

Show your girlfriend this article. If she is going against the Pope then she isn't actually Catholic.
>>
>>16904040
The pope communist faggot
>>
>>16904040
Also going against the Pope might get her assassinated by a secret society.

So tell her to stop being a dumbass.
>>
>>16904044

Maybe, but he does more actual good in one minute than a loser tripfag like you will ever do in your entire life.
>>
>>16904050
Yeah he does so much good running a criminal enterprise and sitting behind his walls granted by a fascist
>>
>>16904040

Actually, there's a schism of Catholicism called Eastern Orthodox Church that believes the pop is merely the first among many, and not the word of god. They're not quite the Roman Catholics 1.2 billion, but they're still a sizable 200-300 million strong. The Roman Catholic church even recognizes them to a degree and has said that while some of the thinking is flaws, their primary doctrines and teachings are sound.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Orthodox_%E2%80%93_Roman_Catholic_theological_differences
>>
>What I hate is that she said no matter how good I am of a person, I still go to hell.

You've crossed the Rubicon. If it was wrong to do it, then you're already condemned. Fortunately for you, sort of, religion generally is a "DON'T DO THIS OR YOULL GO TO HELL" sort of thing. So you're either off to Hell or not.
By her views, she's off to hell.

She can either claim you do everything that "dog" says or you go to hell,
OR she claims that it's a scale of how good you are as a person that determines this.

She cannot have it both ways, and by her logic she herself is condemned.

Not that any of this is true in any regard, and if there was a god he would likely be the second of the two, given our natural feelings to fuck eachother as much as we want.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.