[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
so, i like a lesbian girl who wants to be a straight but she's a little bit confused. she hasnt been with a male for 4-5 years so she's kinda scared. also we got together a few times but we havent been dating for 3 weeks. she keeps delaying our meetings. she says she is not in the mood but we keep messaging through phone almost every evening. i dont really know what to do, should i keep trying or should i let her go?( btw i wrote her a letter to meet and left a clove on her car 2 weeks ago so you can guess i tried to be a romantic guy) pic unrelated
>>
>>16903829
>i like a lesbian girl who wants to be a straight but she's a little bit confused

That's not how homosexuality works. At all.

Cut your losses and invest your time in someone who is sure of their sexuality.
>>
>>16903829
Thirsty/10
>>
>>16903829
>so, i like a lesbian girl who wants to be a straight but she's a little bit confused.

What other anon said here,

>>16903836
>That's not how homosexuality works. At all.

Let my tell you about something similar:

My best friend is gay. Somewhere towards the start, we started hooking up at one point, and at the time i (and probably she) thought it was casual sex. But as time went on, she started dropping more and more jokes about being a couple, saying how it'd make both our parents happy, and stuff like that. One night she just awkwardly pushes me off and basically asks if we can start over, if we could try for dating.

We're both pretty tispy and not at all sure if she's serious and just take it as a joke, and we have sex. The next morning I revisit the topic and she instantly changes the subject and too quickly, too nervously tells me she was just kidding.

It was at that moment it hit me that what was going on was she was questioning her own sexuality.

She'd been through a pretty rough time of it before she met me.

She's a pretty introverted person, that has problems trusting people. She lost her dad pretty young, had lost all her friends recently during a bad break up with her ex, had nearly died in a car accident that left her hospitalized and forced her to move back back with her mom for the first time since high school. A mom who tried to understand, but was always awkward and was skittish about her being gay every since she came out.

And I was her only real friend. I was quickly becoming one of he closest friends she'd ever had, and that was something she'd always, always yearned for growing up--a friend with which she could share everything with.

And that reality hit me that week while I was mulling things over.
>>
>>16903887

She was questioning so much about her life, and to her, it seemed like this'd be the easier solution. The path that might finally end up giving her a little comfort, happiness, and acceptance that she'd been aching for for so long.

I didn't tell her all that, but I called her out on if this was what she really wanted. If she respected me enough as a friend to be honest with me.

Things were awkward for a few weeks after that, but we stopped having sex, and became closer than we ever were faster that.

Fast forward a couple years and she now has a girlfriend that she's happier with than I've ever seen before, and who gives her nervous butterflies and excitement like a little kid again.

And believe it or not, she's not the only lesbian that's pulled a, "Your'e so different from other guys. I think maybe if it was you, I might be able to have a real try at it" on me (my best friend is a lesbian, and I go out with them to lesbian ladies nights some times).

But in their eyes I saw the same broken thing, the same desperation and confusion where they're just scrambling to find their place and some happiness in the world.

My own experiences tell me she's just fighting against herself in a futile way, and this will go no where for you, but maybe she genuinely think she's heterosexual and wants to try.

Even if that's true, this is a decision she needs to come to on her own. This is literally life changing stuff, it's a crisis of self-identity. You cannot force her, cajole her, or pressure her in to moving on anything but her own time.

TL;DR: Give her space to figure this shit out for herself.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.