[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay. So when I was 13-16 I had such an amazing body. I stayed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (903 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
903 KB, 640x640
Okay. So when I was 13-16 I had such an amazing body. I stayed at or under 100 pounds. I wasn't honey though. I loved my thighs, they were so small. My waist, my ribs, collar bones. EVERYTHING was perfect. Well, not so much anymore. I think I'm around 120 now. I eat so much junk food it's ridiculous. I'm gonna post a picture bc I wanna know what my body is considered; tiny, skinny, average, thick, fat.
I'm 5'5. I have scoliosis so my weight carries more to my right side. I really want honestly on what body type I have please.
>>
*boney not honey
>>
You're skinnyfat. Lift stuff.
>>
Hit the gym.
>>
>>16900471
>>16903818
Why did you paint over your tits in one pic but then not in another? Why even bother?
>>
>>16903831
to hide the penis
>>
Sincerely can't tell if male or female.

Assuming female, your body is slim with small assets.
>>
Skinnyfat?? What does that mean it sounds like it contradicts itself.

I didn't even notice it u till I posted but oh well, it was too late when I pressed post, so.
>>
>>16903834
tone your muscles this will decrease body fat and make u look thinner while staying the same weight
>>
>>16903818
You're still pretty tight around the waist.

You could get it.
>>
I want to go back down to 100 pounds.
>>
>>16903849
THEN DO IT FUCK SAKES WE TOLD U TO WORK OUT AND U SAY U EAT JUNK FOOD THEN QUIT THE JUNK FOOD U ANOREXIC SLUT
>>
OP to lose weight you must burn fat faster than you replenish it.

This can be done in the obvious way of exercising and dieting.

I have lean muscle but my lifestyle is very different than yours probably. I dont drink soda. I mostly drink water, and maybe some juice or a 0 sugar 0 cal energy drink.

I dont eat meals, or eat out. I mostly just get fruits, vegetables, and rely on protein shakes, omega supplements, mineral supplements, and multivitamins, which some chicken here and there.

I dont drive to work. I commute by bike or by walking. If you live over 4 miles away consider a combination of bus and bike.

When I come home from work I hit some equipment for 20 minutes to maintain. Lately I've been on meds which also lower my appetite, so if theres other things wrong with you - sometimes it helps.

If you really want it bad enough you must change your lifestyle.
>>
>>16903818
Ok you are in time to save your body. What you need is sport. Diets are optional. You really fucking should stop eating junk food. But for the love of god, do some sport. See that shitty tummy? Those legs? That ass? Hit the gym and in a few months you will see another version of yourself.

Or dont do it. Im pretty sure you already know it will only get worse if you dont.
>>
>>16903818
You have the body of the average hipster chick who goes to Brand New concerts.
>>
>>16903818
I'd tap that repeatedly! And I'd ask for seconds every time!

Excellent body, you just have a little gut.

You got me hard just now.
>>
You look like a skinny man.
>>
>>16903818
>>>/fit/
>read sticky
>>
>>16903834
It means you aren't overweight, but you have a high bodyfat percentage. More of your weight is fat than it should be. You need to gain more muscle.
>>
>>16903818
Some girls stare to wither as soon as they're 20+.
Others keep their looks through life.
>>
>>16904537
>gain more muscle
Which weights even more, so then you have both too much fat and in the same time your weight has gone up.

What she needs to do is eat less.
>>
>>16904557
>don't listen to this moronic fuck.
>>
>>16903818
You're a perfectally fine weight.

The reason why you don't look like you did 13-16 is because you lost any muscle tone you had.

If you tone up, maybe take you two months, you'd look just fine.
>>
Your body looks like it aged too prematurely. It's weird...it looks like an old woman body...everything looks droopy. Also why no tits or ass?...where are they? :(
>>
>>16904557
I don't think you know how body fat percentage works. It's a ratio with muscle mass. The more muscle you gain, the lower your body fat percentage gets (as long as you don't gain more fat at the same time).

OP doesn't need to worry about gaining number weight. In fact, she looks a bit on the underweight side. She should gain weight as long as it's in muscle.
>>
>>16903818
Maybe you shouldn't have started taking hormones and chopped off your dick. Fucking trannies always ruin perfectly qt boys.
>>
File: 157646.gif (417 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
157646.gif
417 KB, 499x374
>>16903818
>tits like two fried eggs on an ironing board
>nipples like tree trunks
disgusting/10
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.