[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i regain the drive to look for new relationships? Since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: woof.jpg (42 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
42 KB, 1000x1092
How do i regain the drive to look for new relationships? Since the breakup with my ex i actually lost the urge to see anyone, but the longer i stay like that the more numb i feel. I never acutally had a problem starting conversations and getting girl's attention, but right now the situation is so bad that i catch myself staring at a girl because she interests me, yet i don't feel the need to actually even talk to her. Whenever she shows signs of interest i either ignore them, or make a responce that makes me look uninterested. What is going on with me and how am i supposed to deal with this?
>>
Could somebody help me out please?
>>
Wait till someone actually interests you enough to feel like you should take action.
If the current ones doesnt make you feel that way, then either they arent your type, or you are jaded as fuck.

It happpened to me recently as well, spent one and a half year alone since my last breakup.
Only in the last two months did the urge come back to get to know someone new.
Since then, i was on a few dates, and it looks like im back in the game. Just take your time anon, and it will sort itself out.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.