[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
male gingers unattractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: sitzt.gif (4 KB, 120x137) Image search: [Google]
sitzt.gif
4 KB, 120x137
Hello
I wanted to know if here are gingers who had or have girlfriends? I never had, 25 KHV now :(

Where did you meet them?
I am from europe
I tried online dating but the women didnt even click on profile ( used different sites with viewer count)

The only ones who seem to like it are japanese and korean girls. On okcupid the only likes i got were from asians.but i dont live there ,sadly

Would like to read from ginger fellow experiences.
>>
>>16903741
Move to Asia . You have the opportunity to leech on Asian fever babeh
>>
Yeah right as if i would find a job and speakcthe language
>>
>>16904094
Do you have a college degree from an English speaking country?

If so, you can have a job there with plane fare to and from in a week.
>>
File: lead_large.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.png
248 KB, 615x447
>>16904118
Oh really? To explain?

inb4 english teacher
>>
The only way to be attractive as a male ginger is by becoming viking mode. If you're shorter than 5'10" I guess you're fucked.

Either way, let that beard grow, hit the gym, eat and sleep.
>>
Femanon here
Personally I think gingers are the best, it just depends on how you style your hair
>>
Daywalker here. My mother is full ginger vampire mode, my father was blonde with blue hairs.

Interestingly enough, I have brown hair and green eyes and my father can't possibly have gotten cuck'd as my face is literally carved out of his.

I have a German wife who is blonde and I fear she may have dormant ginger genes too. We agreed on prenatal diagnostics, if our children are either going to be disabled, disfigured our ginger she will have an abortion.

It would simply be an act of tremendous irresponsibility to raise a ginger child.
>>
>>16903741
Dude, use your European accent and pull fuck anyone you want in the US.

Hispanic girls and Italian-American girls LOVE gingers. So do black girls also. Basically tan-dark skinned girls get off of seeing pale dick enter them srs. You're not gonna have luck with regular white people and Asians are just going to fuck you cause your white, which is shallow as fuck but if you're ok with it go for the asians
>>
>>16903741
I'm a daywalker so I was only born ginger and my hair is gold now. But to me the best idea for full ginger men is to get big and masculine and grow the beard. Red beards are the coolest ones. Unfortunately I am too Austrian to grow one or much body hair at all. But that is what I would do if I could.
>>
>>16904161
That's true, pretty much every race but white loves ginger men.
>>
Could you post a pic, op? You can blur out your eyes or something, but it may be your looks (which play a large factor in online dating) and not your Satan hair.
>>
>>16904161
True. On dating sites the white women are the most picky but the least wanted by men (there was a study on a dating site done but I don't wanna find the link, search it up if you're curious.)
>>
File: 2016-03-12_00.49.13.jpg (13 KB, 400x404) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-12_00.49.13.jpg
13 KB, 400x404
Here. With Agent Smith glasses.
>>
Eyes are green inner to blue outer btw
>>
>>16904603
I'm a dude, but I think you look fine man. Certainly not ugly by any means.
>>
>>16903741
>Hello
>I wanted to know if here are blondes who had or have girlfriends? I never had, 28 KHV now :(
>Where did you meet them?
>I am from europe
>I tried online dating but the women didnt even click on profile ( used different sites with viewer count)
>The only ones who seem to like it are japanese and korean girls. On okcupid the only likes i got were from asians.but i dont live there ,sadly
>Would like to read from blonde fellow experiences.
>>
Sure. As if blondes have this pale skin which women seem to hate. In the pic i uploaded i even enhanced contrast to the white wall, it looks even paler :/
>>
>>16904663
Im just trying to imply that problems with women has more to do with being a geek than being ginger.
>>
As a femanon I think gingers so cute. Especially if they r gamers I'm so down to meet them. I don't know very many ;-;
>>
>>16903741
If you're hot then no
If you're not hot then yes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.