[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Normalfag brother
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: meme kid.jpg (38 KB, 298x360) Image search: [Google]
meme kid.jpg
38 KB, 298x360
So, I have browsed the internet since young, and I admit I was also a fag at first until a person I met online pulled the stick that was "so far up my ass, you could see if sticking from my mouth", as he explained. Sadly though, I do not see such thing happening to my brother. He is still young, but his social circle consists of huge faglords. They listen to pop and rap, they wear snapbacks, watch and argue over anime, talk about weed, banging hot chicks and even share memes from 2009 on instagram. Despite my brother resisting with my help, he won't be able to do so for long unless I do something. I have tried a lot of things, but he always seems to not understand the purpose. Every time I tell him a racist joke, he laughs at it but doesn't really believe it. Our parents won't do jack despite me telling them about what will happen, and even call me crazy. What can I do in order to guide him left, uncuck him and eventually make him my edgelord bro, laughing at recent crisis and praising dictators for exploiting weak nations. Any advice appreciated and rewarded with chicken tendies.
>>
>>16903724
your younger brother is more mature than you.
>>
>>16903745 op here

amirite though? He doesn't know about the malice of life and he wants to help old ladies walk the street while holding her groceries. Gross Amirite?

I'm not tryinna be rude be he posts on 9gag and he says he believes in the power of love. Isn't that a frog-face-shit-eater-edgy-bald-faced faggot? Amirite?

Help me bros.
>>
>>16903745
/thread
Go post this on /b/ OP.
>>
>>16903783

You're a fucking loser, trying to do what all losers do: Drag everyone else down to your level. Your brother has hope, people like him more than they like you, and you can't fucking stand it. Amirite?
>>
Show him /pol/
>>
File: 1457382444270.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1457382444270.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
OP this has to be the worst b8 thread I've seen on /adv/.

However this board is filled with a bunch of tards so I don't think it would matter anyways, you still hooked them.
>>
>>16903724
Let him /b/e happy.
>>
>>16903724
>Every time I tell him a racist joke, he laughs at it but doesn't really believe it.
Our parents won't do jack despite me telling them about what will happen
>and even call me crazy.
Wait, are you telling me that not only will he not march down main st wearing a sandwich board with "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" on the front and "ALL NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG" the back, but you parents won't force him to do it either? Wow, just wow.

I honestly don't know how you cope with the stress. For the sake of your mental health you should go and shoot up a daycare or two right now.
>>
>>16903724

An asswhoppin does much to stop people acting like faggots.

Legitimately.

He acts like an asshole, an asswhopopin would set him straight.

You can't logic your way out an asswhoopin. Arguing with him only serves to solidify your stance.

All an asswhoopin says was "You were a dick, you got your shit pushed in. Straighten out or it'll happen again."
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.