[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad advice thread. We ask questions and give bad advice. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 221775[1].jpg (76 KB, 303x287) Image search: [Google]
221775[1].jpg
76 KB, 303x287
Bad advice thread. We ask questions and give bad advice.

This is different from all the other /adv threads because here it's on purpose.

I'll start. How do I encourage my girlfriend to be more interested in sex?
>>
Rape her and see if she likes it.
>>
>>16903577
Give her a bull
>>
>>16903577
Tell her you love her
>>
Tell her you will leave if she doesn't jump you
Duh
Then hit on her hotter sister
>>
How do I get a job?
>>
>>16903615
Get on your knees
>>
>>16903615
call everyone in the phone book and ask them for a job. If they already have a job, see if they will let you have theirs
>>
>>16903615
Get a degree from the University of Phoenix, DeVry, or ITT Tech.
>>
>>16903582

Play rape is actually pretty fun. Nothing hotter than having your gf kick and punch you and call you an asshole or a motherfucker as you work your cock up inside her
>>
File: original.jpg (84 KB, 625x766) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
84 KB, 625x766
>>16903631
I think you just might be a rapist
>>
>>16903617
Hahaha. Imagine getting that phone call
>>
>>16903636
I believe in rape, I'm just not a practicing rapist.
>>
>>16903615
Send out one 2-page resume every couple of weeks, never follow up, and shitpost about how hard it is to find a job on 4chan.
>>
>>16903636
wait, is that advice? sounds good to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.