[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Secret Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1scyujcf.wizardchan.every_chan.jpg (64 KB, 455x460) Image search: [Google]
1scyujcf.wizardchan.every_chan.jpg
64 KB, 455x460
I still love my ex-girlfriend and she hates me. How weird would it be if I secretly left her gifts? Like somehow made her life better in secret. Maybe put 20 dollars by her doorstep, and maybe she'll just think the wind put it there.

Any ideas? Is this a wrong thing to do?
>>
>>16903428
oh I wish this were me me me me.

Actually, i used to have a man leave me gifts on my doorstep and on my desk at work. It was kind of nice.
>>
don't do it
but if you want to be retarded, do it
>>
Why in the name of fuck would you give gifts to someone who hates you. Just forget her OP.
>>
Why does she hate you?
>>
>>16903439
I don't know if she hates me. I did really messed up stuff to her and she never talked to me again. I've been dating for a while now and I can't find anybody I like as much as her. It would feel really good, and make me happy. Maybe one day I could confess what I did for her, if she ever talks to me again.
>>
>>16903445
What Did you do... We need to know
>>
Do it! I'll be she still feels bad. Maybe leave a note? It'll make her happy. I know it would make me happy.
>>
>>16903450
It's a painful story I don't enjoy sharing.

>>16903452
I'm not going to leave a note... if she doesn't want me in her life I'll respect that, but what she doesn't know won't hurt her.
>>
>>16903428
This is the most beta thing I've read today.
>>
>>16903428
She hates you, she does not think about you when she swallows another guys cum, she does not think about you getting groceries, she doesn't think about you when shes with her friends, when shes at work, when she meets her husband, when they make love and she gets pregnant, when she has kids, when she raises them, when she dies.

Stop worrying about her, you're another notch, a fucking afterthought that died to her a while ago. Get over her and yourself, now fuck off.
>>
>>16903428
When she goes inside a building hang around outside to make sure her bike isn't stolen. If she doesn't have a bike, get inside her apartment. Put vitamins in her shampoo so she doesn't go bald. Sample her food to make sure it isn't poisoned.
>>
>>16903462
If you have any feelings for her... you have to let her live her life. if it's painful for you to talk about it ...it will be painful for her to relive it. Move on. Sorry OP
>>
>>16903480
Ayyyyy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.