[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all stepfathers giant assholes? Is it because they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Stepfatherremakeposter.jpg (11 KB, 220x327) Image search: [Google]
220px-Stepfatherremakeposter.jpg
11 KB, 220x327
Why are all stepfathers giant assholes? Is it because they are pathetic cucks, they know they are only plan b and settled for, and they're compensating their inferiority?
>>
Because they know you're mom's pussy comes with a tag along.

You're a constant reminder that he isn't her first.

He's forced to take care of and be nice to you even though you're not his kid.

Your shithole of a father didn't take you with him.

He holds no authority over you unless your mother grants it and even then you're an unsympathetic prick that only cares about yourself.

The list goes on.
>>
>>16903297
They chose it. If they don't like it they should leave and go lick the cum out of some other single mom's pussy.
>>
>>16903280

>all step fathers are arseholes

All step-children are cunts by my math
>>
>>16903280
Because no man wants to raise another mans child.
>>
>>16903280
>Why are all stepfathers giant assholes?

They aren't all.

>>16903374
Lol'd
>>
>>16903280
>Why are all stepfathers giant assholes?
How else are they supposed to cope with stepchildren like you?
>>
>>16903297
This.

Be happy your mom can find someone to love her with extra baggage.
>>
>>16903280
It also doesn't help if you mature into a hot sexy younger, firmer version of your mom walking around the house all day with luscious tits and ass and zero genetic relation to him.

I'm afraid I'll have trouble keeping my hands off my female children. I imagine its twice as bad if they aren't even really your kid.

And no, not all of them are bad.
>>
>>16903280
No. It's because so many stepchildren are so resentful of the new man in mommy's life that they don't give him half a chance.
>>
>>16903488

>love

guys who settle for single mons are betas beyond desperate
>>
Well they aren't and I know from first hand experience. I have an older half sister that's about 3 years older than me. She's lived with our family for our and her entire life and my father always treated her like one of us until she moved out at 20 just last year.

Most stepfathers are assholes though, I will agree but most step children are also little shits. Don't bitch about your stepfather treating you like shit if you're doing the same to him. Nobody wants to be in that situation but learn to make the best of it and not be a prick
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.