[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My problem idk lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 529x1668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 529x1668
I've been in a relationship with this girl for quite a while now and she's cute funny and awesome. But tonight she went to a party and is at this point in time... Completely wasted. She always says when she's drunk the she "always gets so horny" I've and she keeps wanting me to come over there and fuck her. But it's a small party and someone's house who I don't really know and I also don't know anyone there. And I'm too shy to go in uninvited also I sort of have other commitments. I've been stressing out this whole night that she's going to cheat on me and I really can't handle it at this point in time. My life recently has been in the gutter but I'd rather not talk about it now. But recently my grades have been picking up and the people that have been picking on me have pretty much stopped and I have no people trying to bash me at school. But if she cheats on me I don't think I'll be able to take it. She's one of the nicest people I've met and I don't want to loose her over some stupid shit. But the most annoying part is I don't think I'd know what to do if she does cheat on me.

I'd like to add that I am not emo (as much as that post made it sound like I was) I just really care about her.

Also pic unrelated
>>
If it stresses you that much leave her, there will be of course that initial breakup fuzz and it will probably suck that much. Or you can tak to her about it, but that might go sour or it might not. Communicate how you feel and if she is as good as you say she will understand.
>>
>>16903087
I don't think I can break up with her she's just one of the nicest people. And I've been friends with her for about 5 years now and I just don't want to end all those years of friendship but I'm too nervous about what she would say back to me if actually sat down and tried to have a convocation like that with her.

But thanks for the help it's greatly appreciated
>>
>>16903109
Well then if your not willing to risk anything, keep suffering. shit is going to get rough, prepare your butt boi
>>
>>16903154
Well I guess my but is prepared but maybe I need to rub some cream down there just to be sure
>>
If you can't go then don't, besides it will test her loyalty to you. Give her some trust and if something happens then just break up with her.
>>
>>16903174
That's actually good advice and has called my nerves a bit at least thank you
>>
>>16903070
Go over there or someone else will fuck her even if not
You're a bitch ass nigger forever if you don't
To her that is
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.