[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have sex with gf >throughout sex she starts crying and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-04-18-59-46.png (660 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-04-18-59-46.png
660 KB, 720x1280
>have sex with gf
>throughout sex she starts crying and carrying on
>feels loose, ask her why it feels like that?
>she starts going hysterical and crying saying she dosent know why maybe her period
Does this sound like she has cheated?
>>
>>16902991
*had sex after her period ended
>>
>>16902991
Traumatic stress, most likely.

Or, she can't stand having sex with you smelling like a ripe onion.

Take a shower, then talk to her in a serious tone.
>>
Tough situation to deal with. Could be many things, could be good to let it go and could be vital not to. Communication is good but you know her better than us so you can probably get into her head easier. Have your interactions since been affected?
>>
>>16903030
That's retarded and makes no sense
>>
>>16902991
Why would you ask her if she feels loose? And why the fuck would you jump to the conclusion that she's cheating? Absolute retard
>>
>>16903320
Because evidently his first thought was "she's gone and got fucked by a gigantic cock so much that it's perma gaped her vag"

It's a bit silly but combined with the hysterical crying it's not the worst conclusion to jump to.
>>
She was molested
>>
>>16903330

this is just retarded lmao.
>>
Sounds like your gf is a cheating whore who just got BLACKED
>>
Clearly you should be talking to her and not us. Adults who have sex should also commit to communicating (I know, hardly anyone comprehends this sentence).

Why is she crying?
Is it physical?
Is it emotional?

There are so many reasons, I can't begin to speculate. My experience--I never let sexual pain go so far as to make me cry, so if I cry it's emotional, usually from period shit called "hormones" in which case there's your answer.
>>
>>16902991
maybe because you're raping her...
>>
>>16902991
Vaginas lose tightness for a few reasons:
- extremely turned on
- had a baby (or multiple babies) pass through it
- aging
- urinary tract infections in rare cases

Unless she cheated on you multiple times by having people shove their fists up her vagina, looseness does not mean she cheated.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.