[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to be in love with someone, but they didn't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I used to be in love with someone, but they didn't like me they just jerked me around for kicks.
Finally, they gave me a speech while drunk that they would never love me and then asked me to hold their drink as they went to make out with someone at a party.

It's been 5 years and I still stalk them up every once in a while. In the last month they haven't updated anything at all and seems like they've checked out of the internet,

I've checked obituaries because I'm not sure if they died or not out of curiosity.

Why can't I stop.
>>
>>16902971
Op, he's a cunt.

Just leave him and find someone else, someone that cares for you.

That or tell him how you feel so that some random shit will happen that will cause you to eventually not give a fuck, hopefully.
>>
Well what's the last known location/regular activity? Sounds babby tier stalking but go down the list and you can eventually start asking people if they've seen her.
>>
>>16903053
The worst part is that I'm in a 3 year relationship with my boyfriend already.
It's more of an obsessive compulsion than me wanting to be with the guy in question.
If he tried to contact me I wouldn't respond.
Also he moved to another state anyway.
I think it's more of a comfort to know he's there along with a curiosity.
>>
>>16903080
Currently going through a mutual friend I have with him who was a good friend to him to see if there's any posts he's liked recently and there's not any. I can't really ask the mutraul friend because that just looks creepy and it'd get back to the guy if he is alive.

Last I heard he was working fast food because he failed out of college/his scholarship so I mean he could have suicided. I'm really not sure. He could have just stopped being on the internet.

I don't know how to stop being this obsessive really.
>>
>>16903448
Once you love someone it never goes away. That's the sad truth. Even if they piss you off majorly and act like insufferable cuntbags secretly you wish the best for them. You just have to live with it, but you need to realize that first and foremost everyone is responsible for their own happiness.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.