[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is a long story, I'll try to keep it as short as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0282.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0282.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
So this is a long story, I'll try to keep it as short as possible but ya know..

So I have this girl-friend/exgf before everyone jumps the gun here: no I am not about to ask how to get her back or how to move on or any of that shit, I'm like 95% moved on allready so..

Anyways our break up was really fucked up and I was really hurt for a long time as a result.
She sort of fell back in love with her ex and left me, ofc she didn't tell me that, but I knew.
"We just don't fit together anymore" - Is all I got but the signs where there, everything pointed towards the fact that she had re-fallen for this asshole.

>by asshole I actually don't mean he's an asshole for stealing my gf, he's an actual full time asshole! Like the stories I have about this guy would scare people-kind of asshole.

To be continued
>>
>>16902963
Cont:

So ofc after our break up it didn't take more then a few days for her and mr.asshole to get back together.
>I was a wreck, I knew it was gonna happen but still felt like i got hit by train.
>I cut contact, I had no intention of being her friend if they're together.
They're relationship didn't last long just a few weeks before his evil broke them up.
>"Awesome she broke up a 10month relationship to be with that guy for a few weeks, something that I or anyone who's met this guy told her over and over, back when it still could make a diffrence but she wouldn't listen.

Anyways since then they've been together off and on, I've been in contact with her off and on, I don't feel like talking with her when she's with this guy, she's like a totaly different person.

Well then they had a big break from eachother for like a year, she was fed up with this guy's assholery and litteraly didn't want to at all hear his name.
>Nice, then I don't have to deal with him anymore.

Now to the actual issue then:
So after she's been hating his guts for a year, out of the blue they get together again!!
1st issue:
>Over this past year, we've become close friends, like real friends not the "ex's friend pretend"- Deal and I just have 0 intention of ever having to deal with this guy ever again.. He doesn't even deserve my politeness if we meet, he fucked way to much shit up for me to forgive him! And it's probobly gonna end up with him fucking up this 53rd chance with her anyways...
Bottom truth.. I just cannot support her relationship with him, I can't even pretend to support it.
>ofc I can't force her to break it off but I need to let her know that there will be no dinners or going out or bowling or movienight or whatever if he's coming along.
Issue 2:
>She did something really stupid this time.. she got herself pregnant!! After a year of hating his guts.. together for barely a month and they decide to have a child together!!!
>>
>>16902987
Actually #2 isn't that much of an issue, I just had to air that idiocracy out!
>>
So you hate this guy so much. And this woman loves him. Why would you care for this woman? Cut off all contact right now.
>>
Remove yourself asap from all contact, thoughts, etc, possible. This girl is a red flag so big it would cost 100 bullfighters to carry it.
>>
>>16902963
>>16902987
What do you want us to say? You clearly know what your options are, and the specifics matter. Just stop talking to her, she sounds like a lost cause.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.