[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'll happen if i switch from a condom and go in raw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1455965621611.jpg (71 KB, 481x553) Image search: [Google]
1455965621611.jpg
71 KB, 481x553
What'll happen if i switch from a condom and go in raw?
>>
Ur whole life!
>>
Well, she could get pregnant, which could be bad.

You could also get an STD, I guess.
>>
>>16902936
>>16902935
Not too bad then
>>
>>16902932
Pretty much the same thing as if you hadn't used one in the first place.

I suppose you MIGHT be able to avoid this if you waited until after you finished, washed up thoroughly, and then went ahead. But you've got to do all of this before the refractory period is up, and once that expires you have to switch back and repeat the process. There is also the problem of taking a break to wash up, which, let's not kid ourselves, is literally the last thing you want to be doing.

Just keep the damn thing on.
>>
>>16902932
You'll never really know unless you try it yourself.
>>
You're made to impregnate women effectively. You're entire reproductive system is focused around that. If that's not your goal use contraceptives.
>>
>>16902956
>>16902955
In the middle of the act I mean
>>
>>16902932
You will realize what you were missing and never, ever want to put a condom back on again.
>>
>>16902932
You get to feel the wonders of a vagina
>>
>>16903063
I do like vagina
>>
>>16902932
>I wanna be like Julian Assange.
Statutory rape.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.