[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex keyed my car but she wants to fuck now. Should I do it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
My ex keyed my car but she wants to fuck now. Should I do it or go without sex for another 3 months? I feel like using her.
>>
She just wants sex or to get back together?
>>
>>16902927
>I feel like using her.
Badly enough that you'd let her use you? Because that's what she's doing, make no mistake.

In your shoes, I'd hit the social scene a little harder. Meet more people, maybe find yourself another girlfriend. That's worth waiting a bit longer, and certainly better than being used by an ex who thinks she can pull crap like this but still keep you crawling back.
>>
>>16902927

DO NOT FUCK YOUR EX.

She's not over.
Nothing good.

if she didn't key your car I would have said "bang her one more time" but with this premise...dude no!
>>
Fuck her, get her on tape and take legal action.

Do you even /revenge/ bro?
>>
Fuck her right in the pussy, honestly angry ex sex is the best,
>>
>>16902927
>go without sex for another 3 months?

I've gone without for 21 years. Just drop her, she clearly doesn't respect you
>>
File: 1301709133570.jpg (40 KB, 554x607) Image search: [Google]
1301709133570.jpg
40 KB, 554x607
>>16902927
First make her beg for it, then if she does make her blow you for it. Tape it all and finally still say no.
>>
Use a key as a dildo on her.
>>
File: key.jpg (55 KB, 768x772) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
55 KB, 768x772
>>16903336
beat me to it.

Key her vagina OP!
>>
Stop paying your attention whore! Move on and completely ignore her. it will eat her up inside! She sounds toxic anyway
>>
>>16902927
That's what exes are for, don't listen to these virgins.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.