[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
asian girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: f.jpg (174 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
174 KB, 500x667
>be the last of among buds and coworkers to finally land an asian gf
>now being told she doesn't count because "flips aren't real asians"
someone explain this bullshit
also which race among asians is considered the most attractive?
>>
My housemate is half Filipino (his dad is a fat white dude and his mum is a mail order) and he claims Filipino isn't asian. Convenient for us because we can shit talk azns without him getting offended.
>>
Kill yourself.

Failing that, look up orientalism and use it as your fetishist guide.
>>
>>16902918
White woman detected
>>
>>16902929
Allegedly white women used to be thin and attractive and weren't so jealous as to lash out like that over losing their men to a superior race. I just hope this doesn't mean that Asian women are also going to drop in quality eventually.
>>
Japs
Gooks
and Chinks
are the holy trinity of asians.
Anything besides these, you might as well be dating a nigger.
>>
>>16902906
Filipinos are the realest asians you can get. Down to earth, passionate, mostly they pretty much just KNOW western culture. Less reservations and more open attitude than the rest.
They do more karaoke than the japanese do.
Plus that bone structure just holy shit.

Your friends sound white or basically not asian. They don't make the rules on this.
>>
>>16902906

He's right

Flips are retarded enough to adopt nigger culture and easy to get. Even niggers can get one

It's not a real asian imo
>>
Flips were conquered by Spaniards and are therefore Hispanic.
>>
>>16902906
>someone explain this bullshit
They're pulling your leg because they know you're obsessed.
>>
Filipino's aren't asian, if anything their less asian than Indians.

Real asians are from China, Japan, Korea, Thailand etc.
>>
>>16902929
>>16902933

Beta kissless virgins with serious yellowskin fever detected
>>
>>16903314
Wash the sand out of your cunt and accept your place behind perfect Asian waifus.
>>
File: 1456337698497.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1456337698497.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>16903326

>perfect asian waifus

Third beta kissless perma virgin with yellowskin fever detected
>>
>>16903344
No you second tier whore. I'm just fine with my lovely cute smart and submissive korean gf. You just wish you could walk in her footsteps.
>>
>>16903353

>being this defensive

Yes I'm sure you have a gf, especially one who can stand the amount of beta oozing from you. Nice try though you retarded nigger
>>
>>16903362
Believe what makes your boat float dear. You will be the one left with 40 cats or a beta you settle for because your cuntish personality, not me.
>>
I'm about to land a qt3.14 Korean gf, advice on how to make them want your d?
>>
>>16903380

>cuntish personality
A cunt because I'm stating true facts and hurting your feelings.

STILL being this defensive. Oh boy you sure are a delusional faggot.
>>
>This entire thread
Weebs detected
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.