[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Selling my Soul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: the-devil-in-the-movie-legend.png (333 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
the-devil-in-the-movie-legend.png
333 KB, 750x404
I'm looking for serious advice here, I wanna sell my soul and become famous, can anyone give me or show me references to summoning or making a deal with the Devil? Much appreciated B, help me achieve Eternal damnation and rest assured you will see me giving shout outs if you help me make it.

Pic related.
>>
only the reluctants souls are worth paying for, heathen.
>>
>>
Damn, i had a HUGE folder with lots of stuff from /b/ for a while. There was a detailed text about how to sell your soul. Amongst how to legitly get rid of a death body with no traces and how to make a tulpa and so. Was p entertaining. Ask /b/ for that infographic-folder. I'm sure somebody still has it.
>>
>>16902675
>Much appreciated B
This isn't B you dickhead.
What makes you think you'll be able to follow instructions to summon something when you don't even know where the fuck you're posting?
>>
>>16902675
If it was really possible, two third of people on earth would have done so already. Quit dreaming kid. Grow up. Nothing on this planet is for free, even for living you pay with death.
And nobody will ever want your happiness and do you favours without expecting anything in return.

Exept your very own parents, especially your mother. And the one special person in your life.

But even this isn't true in some very sad cases.
>>
>>16902697
This op.

Get smart or get used to slavin'
>>
>>16902685
Get ye gone, satan.
>>
>>16902675 I'm waiting for that "femanon here" line XD
>>
>>16902675
let me guess, /x/ threw you out.
>>
>>16902675
Not even the devil takes needs brah
>>
My friend's mom from Mexico once told me to sell your soul, you have to go to a dark room and sit in front of a mirror and light a cigarette. The devil will appear within the mirror and you share the cigarette with him. Something like that. Google it, I'm too lazy to look it up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.