[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she pissed or some shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: bird of paradise.jpg (57 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
bird of paradise.jpg
57 KB, 800x534
I'm Hispanic. I have a friend from another country who started to learn Spanish around 9 months ago as she has always wanted to become multilingual but she said that she picked Spanish only because she wanted to learn a language that she had someone to practise with and she said that she could practise with me. She studied a lot of Spanish in these couple of months and she could communicate with me in Spanish (her Spanish grammar was far from perfect, but I could understand what she was saying). She finished the Duolingo Spanish part in less than five months.

Recently, I've been chatting with her much less frequently due to the fact that I have a lot of stuff to do at school. The last time we talked, she started questioning about why she was learning Spanish, stating that even if she got the opportunity to move to a non-Anglophone country, she would definitely not pick a Latin American one due to low standards of living there. She said that she was interested in learning German as one of her friends from another country is studying German for her German degree and she said that she can practise with her instead (the two of them are in the same time zone whereas time zones are an issue when it comes to me and her chatting together). She admitted that she have always liked Germany more than the Hispanic countries. A couple of days ago, she told me how she had started to self-learn German.

Is she pissed at me for not chatting with her as much or what?
>>
>>16902622
Jesus. It just has to be about you, doesn't it?
>>
>>16902632
Sorry I didn't get what you were trying to say. My English is not that good.
>>
>>16902622
Women change anon. It's not you, and don't think for a second it was because she got bored learning Spanish.
>>
>>16902647
..what? Could you guys please be a bit more explicit? My English is terrible and I don't know whether you guys are saying it was because or me or because she really wanted to switch to another language.
>>
>>16902649
She means exactly what she is saying, you ass. She learned Spanish because it was most convenient, and now she is realizing she would rather learn a language more compatible with her life goals.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16902662
This. Stop thinking her actions were because of you. You have nothing to do with her decisions.

Stop being so self centered
>>
>>16902662
>>16902665
I agree with what these gentlemen are saying.
>>
>>16902665
Oh it's just that she only switched to another language after I started to talk to her less frequently. I mean, if she wanted to learn German, she should have picked German at the very start.
>>
>>16902706
>Oh it's just that she only switched to another language after I started to talk to her less frequently

You don't get it. This is your problem. You think because you started talking to her less, she is now interested in something else.

As I said before, it's not you. -women change. You didn't cause her to start learning German because you didn't talk to her.

You don't have that level of influence on her. Not as a friend anyway.
>>
>>16902745
Sometimes I suspect she might have some feelings for me. Both of us are single and she tells me a lot of her private details such as her former crush.
>>
>>16902753
Sorry anon, you sound friendzoned.Talking about ex's and past relationships is a warning sign.
>>
>>16902763
A year ago she graduated from high school. She told me how she was broken-hearted saying good-bye to a teacher she had a crush on and I tried to comfort her.
But I mean, a girl would not tell a guy she has a crush unless if she likes him too, right? It is too private and embarrassing?
I told her I like Russian culture and she jokes about me wanting to bang Russian girls as the real reason for liking Russia. Surely she has some feelings for me?
>>
>>16902769
When a girl tells you these things, they look for a rational voice to comfort them..which is exactly what you did. You comforted her, and that right there is the final sign. Sorry man. She sees you as nothing more than a friend. Any chance you had is now gone.

Save yourself the trouble and find another girl. Hell, maybe take her advice and go find some Russian qts.
>>
>>16902802
Well we don't live in the same country anyway.
She told me how she somewhat liked Spanish as it sounds hot though. She told me how she had a part-time job and this Hispanic coworker of hers sounded hot when he speaks Spanish.
>>
>>16902803
>don't live in same country
Oh well shit, a long distance relationship too? That makes it even harder. Good luck.

It seems she keeps telling you about other guys she has liked. Another sign. Trust me. She friendzoned you man.
>>
> Spanish
> hot

Pick one
>>
>>16902869
...what?
>>
>>16902622
bump
>>
Like what another anon said, women change. Just because she might have been interested you before doesn't mean she's still interested in you now. Women are also indirect sometimes in their communication. If they want to avoid you, they never say in front of your face, they tend to drop hints. It appears that she has already drop those hints in front of you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.