[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anger Issues?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mttgrmbxMT1s6tki6o1_1280.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mttgrmbxMT1s6tki6o1_1280.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Does a person have anger issues if when slightly frustrated, their voice gets sort of irritated, they sigh a lot or if when having an argument, they throw down the object they were holding in hands and raise their voice so high they're basicly screaming and spitting, possibly neighbors also hearing it?

Should I avoid being in a relationship with such a person?
(the argument was over the fact that his place is untidy and he wouldn't admit that he had the possibility to avoid leaving things all over the place and that I'd be careful and help cleaning up if there was some interest/initiative from him but he rejected all responsability blaming it all on job, on me, being in a hurry, leaving alone, etc. while i was accepting my fault in some things but he didn't in any)

Any input appreciated
>>
>>16902573
>if when having an argument, they throw down the object they were holding in hands and raise their voice so high they're basicly screaming and spitting

Yes. This is completely inappropriate. Mature adults should be able to control their emotions. This is absolutely necessary for a healthy relationship, because relationships need good communication. You can't have that when all discussions turn into fights.
>>
>>16902593
Thanks for the answer.

I just don't even know how to recognize inappropriate anger behavior as I've been surrounded pretty much all my life by angry persons. Are there even many mature adults you speak of out there?
Should I just cut contact with him now or still try? All's good when it's good except when it's not...
>>
Once I had a guy yell at me for making too much noise.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.