[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20, I'm also a virgin. I finished 2 years of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1457487820026.jpg (609 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
1457487820026.jpg
609 KB, 720x900
I'm 20, I'm also a virgin. I finished 2 years of my petroleum eng degree, but I'm going to be NEET about a year because I was going crazy in school.

I have a bunch of money (75k), should I go to Thailand and spend a bit of money and fuck girls so I stop overvaluing them? Before it's asked, my Grandparents died.
>>
No you should not go to Thailand to fuck prostitutes. For fucks sake. In 5 years you will look back and realize what an insanely idiotic waste of money that was.
>>
I say do it, you're only young once. Go bang some ladyboy sluts
>>
>>16902542
What should I do this year?

I'm NEET in a suburb with no one my age and no contacts in this city.
>>
>>16902519
Rather go to japan and have a vacation there.
You don't need girls.
>>
>>16902519
You're already overvaluing girls if you're considering going all the way to Thailand for sex.

You don't want to become one of those guys that have to go to Thailand once a year to pay for sex with his girlfriend prostitute.
>>
File: df man.png (5 KB, 387x276) Image search: [Google]
df man.png
5 KB, 387x276
>>16902545
You are asking us what you should do?...

...Are you sentient?
>>
>>16902519
Of course go to Thailand and fuck sluts you will enjoy it mate trust me.
They're cheap as piss and make you cum good.
>>
>>16902545
Travel. Read. Learn something new. Get fit.
>>
Why Thailand, go to Brazil they've got stake that actually came from a cow and more convincing traps.
>>
>>16902554
Okay, but I kinda feel like I should travel somewhere.

I've never traveled on my own before. I feel like any other teenager in my position would be traveling a lot.

I actually know the kana and like 150 kanji lol, I kinda wanna get to N5 level for fun. like >>16902550 is saying.
>>
spend your money on a gym membership and get some muscle -- girls like muscle. Join Tinder. Let's say at your present condition girls would value you a 5.9. Go after chubby 4s. Fuck a few, and with your confidence you'll be valued at over a 6 for yourself. Work on those muscles and soon enough you'll be banging 6.5s
>>
>>16902586

4s --> extremely chubby (aka fat but cute)
>>
you won't listen to me but I'm going to say it anyway. Don't blow your 75K in Thailand fucking hookers.

You can:
a) go to Thailand and spend a year cumming in thai hooker pussy with no condom on and it will be amazing. Then you're out of money and 21 yrs old and right back where you started

b) take your money and your degree and invest it. Start a business, or just get a good job and put your money into a portfolio and save. By the time you hit 30 you'll be a millionaire and you can now go to Thailand every year for a month or two and fuck hookers, but you probably won't need to because you'll be successful and won't have any trouble getting pussy for free
>>
>>16902598
I never said blow 75k in hookers in Thailand. I said a bit of money, like 2-4k vacation travel... for a couple weeks maybe.

My money is in a couple different lost cost index funds, it's fine.
>>
>>16902611
>lost
low*
>>
File: 1457484815821.gif (1 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1457484815821.gif
1 MB, 450x337
five dolla
>>
Good morning.
>>
Charity? Like starting with people who post in this thread.

>adv
If I were you I'd travel the world and do some crazy stunts.
>>
1. Finish your degree. It's only a year. Deal with your pussy ass weak problems and finish.
2. Once you're finished THEN go to Thailand and fuck ladyboys.
3. Or you could just put that money towards things that will help you in life.
>>
If you don't already have your own place, 75k could be a good start in your pursue for acquiring one.
>>
Invest it. Ask /biz/.
>>
>>16904620
3. Or you could just put that money towards things that will help you in life.

Like what?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.