[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do about my Ex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1412567415950.jpg (15 KB, 243x255) Image search: [Google]
1412567415950.jpg
15 KB, 243x255
I seriously want my ex out of my life, but I can't be a total dick to her even though we're toxic for eachother because she's friends with everyone I know and is the best friend of my roommate, whom I love like family. But the issue is that I can't escape her.

I've been contemplating completely ditching all social functions that involve her and attempting to find a new group of friends. Luckily I am in college and shouldn't have issues finding friends if I try to join a club. If it helps, I'm 24.

Any advice people?
>>
>>16902470
Stop being a bitch
>>
>>16902472
Dude, if I were a man I'd never let a bitch play me like that. Don't you understand she's controlling you? Make nice and go on about your business.

And stop being a bitch.
>>
I'd say break up with her, and talk out your differences. It won't be the same afterwards but it's either that or live with her forever.
>>
>>16902790
>break up with her
>ex
Congrats OP, you're ahead of the game
>>
>>16902782
See, that's the issue. She's been my ex for a year and a half now. It's not like she's playing me. Shes kinda dumb and I don't think she has the Charisma to bend anyone to her will. But we share a lot of the same friends and I honestly just hate being around her because all we do is argue around eachother. But for some reason she still comes over to hang out with my roommate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.