[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't wait to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I'm not depressed or suicidal, I'm just eager to see what's on the other side. Actually, I have a fairly good idea of what's waiting for me. You could say I'm excited. Every day when I wake up in the morning, the fact that I'm one day closer to no longer being Anon puts a smile on my face.

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>16902433
>tells people he knows what's waiting for him on the other side and he's excited about it
>doesn't tell what it is
>>
>>16902433
They people who can won't respond in such a stupid thread.
>>
I'm not saying you're crazy, or that you don't know what's gonna happen on the 'other side'.. But existence is spontaneous. It's exiting and thrill full, filled with emotions happiness and sadness. Experiences. Looking forward to the end immobilizes you from seeing the present, and feeling it. Sure, whatever's in your head is gonna happen after death, but don't put your existence in vain just because you want to skip to part two. And besides, you act as if you can come back from what you call the 'other side'.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.