[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got any tips on how to keep from getting stressed out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1440831093722.png (175 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1440831093722.png
175 KB, 480x368
Anyone got any tips on how to keep from getting stressed out before going on a trip? I am going on a vacation in a couple hours and I'm way too anxious and need to relax.
>>
Stay drunk until the day of
>>
Bring 3ds and play some monster hunter or animal crossing
>>
>>16902327
Today is the day of. I'm heading to the airport in 4 hours.
>>
>>16902322
Close your eyes and don't think of the possibility that your plane runs out of fuel mid flight and slowly plunges into the ocean, never to be seen again. It's also rare that you catch malaria or dengue fever if you got all of your proper shots. You did remember to get your shots, right?
>>
>>16902322
Imagine the very worst case scenario over and over again, and how you'll be ok and your life will go on even when it comes to pass.
>>
>>16902337
I don't know man, the plane plunging into the ocean seems pretty bad.
>>
File: thumbs up.png (163 KB, 380x270) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
163 KB, 380x270
>>16902333
Thanks m8. I'll keep a bug net so I don't catch malaria in frozen Alaska.
>>
>>16902341
Why do you think dying is necessarily bad?
>>
>>16902372
Can we stick to actual advice instead of talking about the pros and cons of dying?
>>
Think about all the fun you're going to have. If you can't get your mind off things that might go wrong, try to think of some ways you might solve them or at least adjust to the situation if they happen.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.