[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wat Do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: fff.jpg (97 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
97 KB, 1000x563
I'll keep a long story very short.
I broke up with my gf about 6 months ago. Haven't had any contact since early December. She has a new boyfriend (has had for a while) and it makes my blood boil. At this point I don't want her back, but I really want to get in contact with her soon-ish because I'd like some answers for her behavior and reasoning, A form of closure if you will. Problem is, I'm pretty certain she hates me and won't even look in my direction. Should I try to break down the barrier? pic unrelated
>>
>>16902078
>break up with partner
>mad when they move on

So how is high school going op
>>
Welllllllll - I can understand the closure thing, that shit will haunt you for years if you don't get it. However, you're angry at her for having a new boyfriend. Why? It's none of your business what she's doing with her life now and it definitely shouldn't make you mad. It's going to be hard getting anything out of her now. Probably would be best to wait until she's single again before opening that wound. Chances are she won't be very receptive unless she's still got feelings for you. Plus, it would cause drama in her life if her boyfriend found out about it. I'd just try to put it on the back burner for now, and wait till she's single.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.