[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a girlfriend that I love, but we have a shit load of baggage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
58 KB, 645x773
I have a girlfriend that I love, but we have a shit load of baggage and I'm afraid of commitment. I just want to be alone instead of open up and go through all these emotions from her baggage and shit. All I want is to walk away but I can't, and me being in and out all the time is just ruining our relationship and upsetting her.

I have to walk away but I can't. She was the best gf I've ever had but opening is too hard for me and the baggage she has is just too much.
>>
So break up with her. I literally don't see any point in staying with her. It's not fair to her to be stuck with someone who doesn't want to be with her just because you're too chicken shit to do what needs to be done.
>>
>>16902102
Yeah op. Dump her because she was raped before you two ever got together.
>>
>>16902075
Break up with her
Dont listen to >>16902106
Theres no reason for you to carry her baggage. You were not raped so theres no reason for you to have to deal with rape trauma.
>>
>>16902141
I was being serious. There's no reason for her to have to deal with an assholes like this.
>>
>>16902075
4 suitcases for a weekend trip goddamn.
Talk through it together it'll take time and be tough but afterwards it'll be better and you'll be able to appreciate not being alone
And of course there'll be questions but most will come over time ask them but first think if you can figure out the answer yourself
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.