[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I cope with how evil humanity is. I've heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
How the fuck do I cope with how evil humanity is. I've heard tons of personal stories from people I know and it seems like if you're weak and vulnerable you're going to just get fucked.

There are so many people out there who would fuck your entire life for even the smallest shit just because they only care about themselves. Just around where I live I've heard tons of fucked up stories about sexual abuse, sexual assault, people going after children, people abusing and neglecting small animals, and all this other stuff.

It's like being incredibly evil is just natural and even though I've never thought about doing anything I've had friends, relatives, and even partners that have gone through abuse. It seems like it's inevitable to go through life without being a victim of something horribly traumatic I'm afraid to have a girlfriend or a child or anything because I know there's so many people with evil intentions. If it happens so frequently I'm starting to think that most the people I know and meet have some dark secret about touching a kid or doing something fucked up. I'm always afraid my girlfriends will be victims or victimized. I feel like any person I run into could be a rapist or a victim of it or something. I always thought if I never did anything like that it wouldn't affect my life but so much shit has happened to people I love I just can't believe how horrible the world is
>>
>>16902060
The world is horrible and the older I get the more I realize just how awful most people are to each other. My big revelation was someone asking me how morality can exist without god, since I'm a long time atheist. Turns out the only reason they aren't constantly robbing people and cheating on their wife anymore is god. Like there has to be this stated permanent punishment looming to just not be a piece of shit.

And I know a lot of people like that. People I thought were kind and good. So how do I cope? I don't judge my experiences based on others. I try to be good and do things that help others. I don't expect to change anything or get rewarded. It just feels nice not to make things worse.

Being afraid won't help though. There were bad people a thousand years ago and there will be bad people a thousand years from now. Don't concern yourself with them. They may get to you but so could a comet or a mudslide or a bug flying just right getting caught in your throat and you die. Live your life and try to keep your head up. A few of us aren't shits.
>>
Dude get some fucking help. You are taking this way too far.
>>
I've heard tons of stories from people trying to squeeze out all my pity and concluded life is terrible
If I can understand this at 14 just like I understand emo isn't a phase then obviously what's the point
Stop being and edgy kid and/or stop being an autistic obsessive (though I sorta doubt that part cause who wants autist pity)
Still a sub/10 stop being a edgy kid and I don't care if you're like 24 you're being an edgy kid we have you here like twice a day last edgy kid like you I saw was 31
You're many stories are little emo subs trying to suck pity out of you ask them for the nice parts of their lives and they'll say some "there's never really been any" bs
Fucking children nicest part of their lives and they spend it pretending it's terrible now stop crying like a bitch think of something nice and there you go reason enough to live after food and water life isn't supposed to be pretty but it can be let that be enough for you

Edgy kid

Once edgy kid
>>
>>16903338
Tons of fucked up storiessjsha bla bla
7 billion people you'll never be able to hear half of the stories just be out to killcthe evil in your eyes if you catch a glimpse of it edg kid
Fuck you
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.