[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I disagree with society on almost everything. It's hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I disagree with society on almost everything. It's hard for me to truly connect with people because they aren't passionate about anything and in general are just apathetic. I'm abstinent and I want a wife who is the same way. Every girl I find always ends up being bad for me in some way (either it be drugs or are liars who use me). None of them want to find the deeper joys in life. They only care about simple pleasure that will never satisfy them. I just want to find someone to legitimately love but I can't find them. The ones that are close don't want to love back either. No one I know is happy, they just fake it and they never want to ask why.
wtf wrong with me.
>>
you had me until abstinent. But you're not wrong. People aren't happy for the most part. But it sounds like you're more attentive to detail than most people are even to themselves. Remember, if you work on improving yourself and pushing past these things, you can attain a status from which you can be in a position to spread positive messages about self introspection to these people.

tl;dr be the change you want to see

cant help you with the abstinence tho, I love the p00sie
>>
>>16901833

>It's hard for me to truly connect with people because they aren't passionate about anything and in general are just apathetic.

Plenty of people who are excellent in their field (don't take that to mean "job") are passionate about what they do.

>I'm abstinent and I want a wife who is the same way.

Why are you denying yourself a basic pleasure and placing value on this denial?

>Every girl I find always ends up being bad for me in some way (either it be drugs or are liars who use me).

You are desperate or a shitty judge of character. Both of those are your fault, not society's.

>None of them want to find the deeper joys in life. They only care about simple pleasure that will never satisfy them.

See point one. I personally know a girl who is abstinent (out of choice) and passionate about her art.

>wtf wrong with me.

Probably poor, ugly, low iq, delusional, or some combination of those.
>>
>>16901839
I mean I love it too but I've tried to satisfy myself with it and it doesn't work. But you are right. I should be the person that i'm looking for.
>>
Hey,
There are people like us. They are a few, but they exist.
I feel you.
We have to adjust society somehow. You are a special and sentimental person, which others are not.
Don't give up trying. Do what makes you happy, and at the same time try not to extremely disconnect society.
Travel the world, learn a subject you like, read some books. LEARN NEW THINGS.
It'll go away. One day we'll have to face ugly humankind and to accept its behaviour.

Good luck my friend!
>>
Start reading books, nigger.
>>
Somehow this is the special snowflake syndrome that 4chan is totally okay with enabling
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 497x427
keep reading your copy of catcher in the rye, creeper
>>
>>16902559
lol
>>
>>16902548
>Somehow this is the special snowflake syndrome that 4chan is totally okay with enabling

Makes them feel less worthless by pretending that the whole of society is the problem and not them.
>>
>>16901833
>i think rape is okay
>cp is okay
>incest is okay
>we should all rely on the government for everything
>people should be drones and die with no meaningful experiences
>we should worship the president man
>a Palestinian state is a good idea.

Half full or half empty OP. The choice is yours.
>>
>>16902944
No of course society is perfect and humans as species never makes mistakes
>>
How old are you OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.