[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MONO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1301709586703.jpg (641 KB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
1301709586703.jpg
641 KB, 3500x4194
2 weeks ago my friend gave me a piece of chocolate to eat that im pretty sure she bit off of.
Later that day everyone tells me she had mono and she blows it off saying its not like a kiss or anything.
Now today my sinuses are running and my throat is a little sore. I can usually tell when Im getting sick because my erection quality takes a nose dive right before then. Am I fucked. Do I have mono. I didnt even get to get it by kissing a girl.
Ive been reading and it usually take 3-4 weeks to show signs so Im hoping this is an unrelated sinus problem since it doesnt hurt to eat yet and I only feel like when I dry swallow. My throat isnt dry either.
>>
Probably just a cold. Or maybe it is mono. Or AIDS.
What are you, fucking gay?
>>
>>16902027
Not gay so its not aids.
>>
File: go to a fucking doctor 2.jpg (166 KB, 2208x1216) Image search: [Google]
go to a fucking doctor 2.jpg
166 KB, 2208x1216
>>16901805
>Do I have mono.
there is no way to know for sure without a doctor's examination and possibly blood tests. you must know people can't diagnose you over the internet. are you just looking for someone to say "yeah you might have gotten it that way, see a doc"? in which case, yeah you might have gotten it that way, see a doc.
>>
>>16902048
>you must know people can't diagnose you over the internet
You totally can if given enough information. And can determine if something is likely and doctor worthy or not.
If I made a thread about my smile being crooked and asked if I was having a heart attack you could easily determine whether or not it was likely the case.
>>
>>16902064
it's true that someone *who is already a medical doctor* may be able to diagnose some simple things over the internet, like an ear infection or something; and most people who have seen ingrown hairs and other easily visible shit can sometimes identify them from a photo. that doesn't mean it can be done with everything. (assuming you're OP, if not then disregard) if you've been reading like you say, then you know blood tests are needed to make a diagnosis for mono.

I guess I jumped on it because asking "could I have mono and should I go get tested for it" is not the same as asking "do I have mono." the first is a question 4chan can answer. the second is a question only a doctor can answer.

>If I made a thread about my smile being crooked and asked if I was having a heart attack you could easily determine whether or not it was likely the case.
no I couldn't because those two things don't have dick shit to do with each other. you could have a crooked smile and still be having a massive coronary.

look just call the damn clinic in the morning and ask if they can test for mono yet if you think you got infected 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>16902148
A crooked smile is one of the most noticeable symptoms of a heart attack...
And you are missing the point. Anyone can have anything and there is no way of knowing without a doctor. But you can determine the likely hood of something being the case by comparing symptoms. Mono doesnt require medical attention so theres no reason to go to a doctor.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.