[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eh, somehow, even though I am overweight, decently cute girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Eh, somehow, even though I am overweight, decently cute girls seem to find me attractive, but I am still to fucking nervous to approach them.

Like, This example

"So.... Some girl at the local sandwich shop was asking my parents where I was.... As she tends to flirt with me.... But stupid socially oblivious me really never noticed...

Her exact words to my parents "Where is your Son? He's kind of cute and I like to fuck with him"
Then there's this other girl in my Public Speaking and Sociology classes, that MAY be interested (Pic Related) Though, I am still too nervous to approach her.

So what to do... Work up and ask the girl I like, or see where it goes with the one at the Sandwhich shop (Have no real attraction to her)?
>>
>>16901642

You can always get your illusion shattered. Do it, it will be good for you.
>>
>>16901650

More so is from what friends notice, not really my own perception
>>
Should have mentioned, I am more so asking about how I should go about asking her.... As I am stupidly awkward socially
>>
File: 1457665963113.jpg (152 KB, 778x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457665963113.jpg
152 KB, 778x1080
>>16901642
made some improvements
>>
Being overweight doesn't mean you're unattractive. Quadrupally for dudes.

Apparently you're a husky hunk or something.
>>
>>16901818
Doubtful to that last part
>>
>>16901642
thats a crazy chick my friend, you dont want crazies, not outside of some good head at least.

seriously though, just flirt right on back. i dont think you're oblivious, I dont buy that anyone can genuinely not notice flirting, I think you force a self image of the naive cute boy who never flirts onto yourself and it actually has affected your thinking. Introspect really hard and reply.
>>
>>16901876
True, I figured she might be a bit crazy, atleast the Deli one.

Though, I think I did kind of force myself to not notice, as I have been burned before
>>
>>16901894
>Though, I think I did kind of force myself to not notice, as I have been burned before

and there you go. you answered your own question. good luck!
>>
>>16901898

Yea, I tend to other not notice, or overthink shit. Never simple one way or the other....

Like this one sat near me (A seat a way) at the count in the food court at school, while plenty of other seats were open. So, it could just be that she needed an outlet, though I think other seats on the counter were open as well...
>>
>>16901907
>Like this one sat near me (A seat a way) at the count in the food court at school, while plenty of other seats were open. So, it could just be that she needed an outlet, though I think other seats on the counter were open as well...

>overthink shit.
>>
>>16901966
Eh, I could have mentioned another one, but to damned lazey
>>
>>16901982
and apparently I still can't spell... Fuck. I need to sleep
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.