[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend introduces me to girl >Think she's cool >Starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160310-201229.jpg (107 KB, 1036x538) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160310-201229.jpg
107 KB, 1036x538
>Friend introduces me to girl
>Think she's cool
>Starts giving me hugs, the signs and shit
>Go out a couple times
>Know friend is kinda into her but she isn't into him at all
>He's said he's happy for me
>Wake up this morning to pic related

I told her I'm sorry that this happend. What else do I even do? I so angry that he went behind my back just to ruin my chance with her. What he did was so selfish and irrational. I don't think I really can be friends with either person now.
>>
I wouldn't kill the friendship with Justin but maybe just cool off a little. Sometimes things get weird when it comes to women especially when you both like the same girl. Definitely stop contacting the girl though. There is nothing there anymore and all it will do is a drive a wedge further between you and your bro. She will turn him down, he'll be hurt for a bit he will eventually come around if he's a man about his shit.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
>>16901393
I dunno I'm pretty pissed with justin. He kinda encouraged the whole situation, telling me shes into me and all that. I would be fine if he did this shit before I started taking her places, but now it feels like he did this because he was jealous.
>>
>selfish and irrational
>telling the person that you love that you love them

Come on son, it's obviously been eating him up inside for awhile.
It's more selfish to continue to see a girl even though you know your friend has a thing for her.
>>
>>16901406
You definitely have a valid arguement. Though I wished he told me not to do anything becuase it would hurt his feelings. He even told me to go for it. I just thought we were close enough to be honest.
>>
>>16901405
I feel you. You have every right to be pissed with him. What he did was some bitch shit, and you should tell him that. I just say try to be understanding. Hormones and jealousy can make people do some irrational shit, buy if you want to get in his ass for going behind your back i wouldn't blame you. He definitely deserves to be punished for that bullshit but IMO it's not a good idea to end a best friendship over some new bitch. It's your decision to make though
>>
Honestly? I'd tell her "It's not your job to look after my friendships, I can do that myself. I'm not happy with what he did and whether or not you cut things off between us I'm going to take some space from him for a while. It's not like our friendship has to be over forever or anything. I like you a lot and I don't think this has to ruin what he had going on. I still want to date you."

You get the gist. Put that in your own words and feel free to soften it a little bit if you don't want to be that direct and serious, but don't soften it too much.

It might not work, but just fire off the fucking message -- fwoosh! -- and then busy yourself with other things. If you're not interested in hanging out with her as friends (which is smart of you) then what do you have to lose?
>>
>>16901428
Well, does your friend have a lot of confidence/is he more extroverted?
Some guys would tell you to go for it even if they were in love with her because they don't want to cockblock you as a friend. Though that would be some cuck-level behavior.

Also, you say he went behind your back. I don't know the details, but are you sure this was something that he planned out to do without telling you?
Maybe he just got caught up in his emotions and admitted his love without really thinking about the consequences. It happens.
>>
>>16901443
Nah he's an introvert. They both have a class together. I don't know if it was premeditated, but I guess I'll find out once I talk to him about it.
>>
>>16901361
Bros > hoes
>>
File: Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.560262.jpg (198 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
Senjougahara.Hitagi.full.560262.jpg
198 KB, 1200x679
>>16901429
This. Who the fuck does that? He shouldn't say he's happy for you if he's gonna pull some shit like this behind your back. It's stupid as fuck.
>>
>>16901464
My 'bro' attempted to mow my lawn.
>>
>>16901474
Kill him.
>>
>>16901361
sometimes it happens. guys will spade other girls if they think you are taking too long.

not the guy code at all.
best thing to do is move on. find another friend.
>real friends will not spade a girl you is creeping on he just as much of a hoe as she is
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.