[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
So, I have become very lost with myself. I don't know what to do. My ambitions for life have taken a giant shit. I have had problems in life like adhd, mother abuse (physical, mental, and emotional) I just turned 23, I have a minor depressive attitude but, deal with it every now and then. When I can't deal with it I sink my face in youtube videos of philosophy. I have a very open mind about everything that goes on in the world and is probably the least judgmental person ever. I allow myself to bask in ideas that make my mind stimulate and approach ideas for life. I just never know how to start or what to do. I don't have much money nor a very great structure for myself to start anywhere. Should I possibly run away? Leave my life behind? I just wonder if there is more to my life than being stuck in a house under circumstances I don't want to be in. It is my life right.. I should be allowed to do the things that make me happy and it seems like you cannot do those things anymore.. I am wondering maybe I am not fit to live the life I am living.. I would love to go anywhere and everywhere but, this day and age you need cash to do anything.. Is there anyone who has left their life and it has changed for the greater good?
>>
File: 1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg (54 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Calcite_LongWaveUV_HAGAM.jpg
54 KB, 1024x680
Diagnosis : Depression
>>
Where does that leave me? Should I go get help from a psychologist? I don't want to become dependent on drugs or pills which I currently never do.. I barely even take Tylenol... Is there really something out there that could help? I have been thinking of joining the national guard.. of all things at least they will force me to do something and I am one to do as one says so its not a problem.. I just have no idea anymore..
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.