[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I'm 18 and my 21 year old cousin recently moved in with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1453402729799.jpg (928 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453402729799.jpg
928 KB, 1600x1200
Hey I'm 18 and my 21 year old cousin recently moved in with me, and my mom. I recently found a used condom(hes a guest and acts like this is his house ,doesn't work or go to school, and treats my mom like shes his mom. hence bringing girls over to fuck them on my bed when everyone is away.) What should I do to mess with him to get a good laugh and scare him shitless?? or should I just tell my mom or something and get him kicked out? (I really dislike him)
>>
>>16901136
I was thinking of getting the condom and attaching it to a fake note that I wrote pretending to be my mom or something. And putting it on his door or something.
>>
This is a catch 22, proceed with caution.
Instead you should leave a prank condom around.
>make sure it's not the same brand
>poke a tiny hole at the very corner of the package
>slowly pour hot sauce into the package
>leave it
>....
>profit
>>
>>16901148

That's pretty weird, dude. A used condom isn't really blackmail material. He didn't do anything illegal or wrong by getting laid. Maybe you should just stop being a bitch
>>
Plot twist: he's banging OP's mum
>>
>>16901193
well he would get kicked out of his only place to live for sure so it is blackmail material..
>>
File: 5305536714_fa884dd489.jpg (20 KB, 288x334) Image search: [Google]
5305536714_fa884dd489.jpg
20 KB, 288x334
(Not Suggested) but bring a note and say to him that he has any std to him
>>
Why is he living with you?

If he would be homeless or go to a bad place by getting kicked out, don't do it.

You're fucking eighteen, move out if you don't like it.
>>
>>16901166
This
>>
I'm confused. Why is it bad to use condoms? You prefer he went in raw? What's the problem?
>>
>>16901136
Tell him you've stuck pins in a random number of his condoms. Don't do it. Just tell him you did it last month. Let him worry about every fuck he's had since then.
>>
Replace his condoms with condoms with holes in them
When girl gets pregnant be there for him convince him not to press her to abort become godfather name child
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.