[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealing with a severely mentally ill family member.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (256 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
image.png
256 KB, 500x376
I have a toxic family member that is really fucking with the immediate family. They got worse when they received a laptop this Christmas and completely flipped out doing weird shit to us. The person is very mentally ill and tries all kinds of threats to us. He threatened most of us by leaking our SSN's online as broad as he can if we piss him off, Then told his mother that he know murderers and a hitlist and would put her name on it. He mocks her death daily like a joke. He clearly acts like he wants to be around me, but his body language says else.

Recently he claim to be an elite hacker and stays on his computer the whole time in the house. Whenever I get a glimpse of his screen it is always some scripts running, Metasploit I guess because they have a bunch of hacker software sitting right on their desktop. So far they tried an attack on my phone and succeeded in getting photos and made the phone factory reset remotely(no Lewds thankfully). But I saw his amazon purchase list and saw a bunch of purchases for small spy cameras.

I feel really uncomfortable around him. He already hacked my mother's bank account for half of the purchases. When the police got involved he threatened the cops that he knows a hitlist and would put them on it. They didn't take him seriously and gave him the benefit of the doubt as mentally ill.

It's been a week so far and the same shit is spewing from him. We're thinking of getting the laptop back from him but it might not undo most of the shit he's done.

I don't know what to do but feel that this person is too dangerous for me to do anything about. I'm afraid to use the home wifi. I watch my bank account constantly. It is a pickle of a situation. Thoughts?
>>
>>16901099

Do you think they have a personality disorder?
>>
>>16901099
NPD
get evidence and get him committed or arrested. These are the kind of people that organize gang stalking. Legit get him away from you and your family.
>>
Call the police. If he's guilty of half the stuff he claims he is, he could face jail time.

The goal, however, is not to put him behind bars. The goal is to leave him with no options other than to plead not guilty by reason of insanity: a plea which sounds like it ought to check out. End result: he lands in an institution where he belongs.
>>
Put him on the street and destroy the computer, change banks, cancel cards, invest in Identity protection and prepare to sue him out of his crack house until he pleads insanity.
Whatever your mom did to create this mess she should be kicking herself for ending up on their bad side, and being foolish enough to invite a virus into her household.
>>
>>16901112
I think it could be that as well, definitely something he's doing differently than before.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.