[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend suddenly, out of blue told me following: "I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1434988888001.jpg (68 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1434988888001.jpg
68 KB, 612x612
So my girlfriend suddenly, out of blue told me following:
"I don't think you can ever be happy with person like me.." I asked what she was talking about and she changed conversation and said she was going to sleep, I blew up and sent her bunch of angry texts and she replied "Thanks for showing me your true face"
Did she just break up with me?
>>
She did something she feels bad about
>>
>>16900905
She was being needy (or else she wouldn't have said it to you; she would have kept the thought to herself) and she clearly has low self esteem.
She was hoping for you to blow up at her to prove to herself she was right about being worthless or w/e. She basically did just break up with you, yeah, except she's going to act like you're the one who's terrible (the "true face" remark).

It's entirely possible she wants you to crawl back to her and make her feel better and this was all a stunt for attention, and she just didn't realize it consciously.
She's nuts. Moving on would be best.
>>
>>16900912
>>16900913
Let me ratify the situation.
She comes from small village, she used to be virgin before I met her.
Long story short. She is lower class village girl, though I consider her to be a wife material and I'm planning on marrying her.
She told me this after talking to her parents on phone, whom I suspect are stupid hicks, who doesn't exactly appreciate me..
I told her that even if I did 1/100 of things I do for her all the girls would swirl around my cock and she should just fuck off if she's not interested in me anymore
>>
>>16900912
she did something but doubt she feels real bad about it though a little guilt may be there. Doesn't matter she was successful in making OP the bad guy. Well played
>>
>>16900926
That's not what ratify means, but okay.
Sounds like she thinks being low class isn't good enough for you, and your response was kind of a dick move and so she thinks she needs to find someone not like you.

What country are you from?
>>
>>16900987
Oh, I meant ratify..
I'm from Russia.
>>
>>16900997

Whoops, sorry. Typo again.

I actually meant "ratify"
>>
>>16900905
>a bunch of angry texts
Your gf wanted attention and you fell for it like a manchild. You should never give in to women who play you into blowing up their phones.
>>
>>16900905
>she's mad about something insignificant you did and is being weirdly passive aggressive
>she's sad and insecure with your relationship and wants validation
>she has BPD
Probably the middle. Weird and immature
>>
>>16900926
That's just as douchey and immature. No wonder she said that. She was probably just having a moment, and wanted some comfort- true, it would have been more mature for her to just say "hey I'm kinda sad and insecure right now can I have a little extra love :c" but your response shows that you're just as immature
>>
>>16901027
STOP STALIN ENOUGHHHHH
>>
>>16900926
So she's ungrateful trash and you still dated her?
Make the break up official, dude.
Don't date below your class unless you want slave wife material.
>>
>>16901089
Yes, I take her to places she's never even seen before, I showed her what a lavish life looks like and she sometimes she's extremely jealous if I talk to someone, but she's innocent and cute.
>>
>>16900905
You goofed.

People say stupid shit when they're tired, just like children. She probably had late night depression and you freaked out over that.

Whoopsie doopsie
>>
File: 1449328989310.jpg (21 KB, 520x260) Image search: [Google]
1449328989310.jpg
21 KB, 520x260
>>16900905
LOL no, what she's doing is starting irrational and illogical drama so that she CAN break up with you.

You were supposed to get angry and bitch at her so she could martyr herself:
>thank you for showing me your true face DUUURRRRRR
I don't know why she wants to sabotage your relationship but she's going for it!
>>
>>16900926
>I told her that even if I did 1/100 of things I do for her all the girls would swirl around my cock and she should just fuck off if she's not interested in me anymore
WOOOOOOOOW, going hard there Anon!~

In the future, please don't say things like this. NOT because they're wrong or false (they're not I suspect) but because it will never work to your advantage unless you're literally going to dump her right after saying it.

I feel you I really feel you here. My ex girlfriend was like that - push push push until I snap then ..... toxicity.
>>
>>16901085
I LOL'ed. no one responded to you and I wanted you to know that was funny.
>>
>>16901107
Wow you picked the mule that prefers the fields if she lets her parents tell her that you are some sort of shit.
>>
>>16901174
I don't get what you're trying to say
Should I apologize to her? I brought her some gifts that I've wanted to give her tomorrow.. but then this happened, I was under threat that I was getting dumped so I played "It's your loss"(It is) card.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.