[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boyfriend doesn't trust me. Anything I say he just doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 23688415469_34bc5086c6_h.jpg (613 KB, 1068x1600) Image search: [Google]
23688415469_34bc5086c6_h.jpg
613 KB, 1068x1600
Boyfriend doesn't trust me.
Anything I say he just doesn't believe a word of it and it's upsetting. I had a bad relationship before him and sex was a chore so I got good at saying the right things to get him off my back. I foolishly told this to my now boyfriend (who I absolutely love, I want to marry this man) and he now think I lie when we're dirty talking. He turns me on so much and none of it is lie or 'put on'. I mean everything I say but he doesn't have any of it.

What do I do?
>>
You should probably lie less then girl
>>
Cry about it when he finds a better woman
>>
>>16900813
Your new boyfriend is immature and unable to let petty things go, and rationalize situations. Get used to it, sit him down and talk it through, or break up.
>pro tip: i would at least try the middle one
>>
>>16901015
this. if your boyfriend thinks your relationship is similar to your previous and that he should be treated in the same manner, that is a problem.

talk to him about it and if he can't stop treating you like you've done him wrong, you have to leave him.
>>
>>16900978
salty
>>
>>16901015
Second one is best option, although I'd give it a while for the emotions to wear off.

I'm not sure I'd agree that he's immature. Being told offhandedly that your partner has previously deliberately lied and feigned in bed because it's a chore isn't a very nice thing to hear and I can understand him being upset about it.

If you want to regain his trust OP you need to talk it through with him calmly, and don't try to overcompensate by telling him how good he is or something stupid like that. It'll come across as insincere. Instead focus on why you prefer this relationship precisely because you don't have to do that any more.
>>
>>16900813

You should be more trustworthy, as in your actions. If it's him having trust issues due to a past experience, then that's on him
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.