[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem with relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
>>>/r9k/27062261
the archive should give some insight. Can you expand further on this topic?

Please excuse me for having a girlfriend. we are both robots, and for the past 4 years shes basically fucked "less than 10" guys, and she thinks thats a low number. She went robot mode now that shes living in a good place, with me. But Now that we are having a loving sexual relationship, she wont suck my dick, or do anything new with me, or wont even try things with me that a woman should do with a man. "i dont want to do doggy because i did it once and i didnt like it" "i sucked a few dicks, and i dont want to right now". "i dont want to ahve sex on the couch, because last time i did i hit my head on the arm". just stupid bullshit that makes her look like fucking used goods.

I Know, because she told me in her own way that im the best sex shes ever had because i fuck her good. But its so fucking annoying that she wont suck my dick because shes "waiting til she wants to". How can you suck TEN DICKS of some pump and dump fucks, and not suck the dick of your loving boyfriend!? What the actual fuck!?

literally 2 seconds from rape
>>
File: truth in its purest form.jpg (311 KB, 923x1600) Image search: [Google]
truth in its purest form.jpg
311 KB, 923x1600
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.