[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may have a chance with this girl, the thing is.. she lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1457011620104.jpg (177 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
1457011620104.jpg
177 KB, 1024x730
I may have a chance with this girl, the thing is.. she lives with her ex bf, and it scares me the fact that she may want to come to live with me (she doesn't have a job or anything).
What to do?
>>
>>16900647
>she's so useless and poor she can't afford to move out and support herself

Try not to be so desperate, and you won't have to ask 4chan if your ideas are bad or not.
>>
If she lives with her ex boyfriend, chances are she's relatively safe to remain there for the time being (unless they've had a huge fall out).

Why not see how things go and end things if she asks to move in?
>>
I don't know, I guess I'm afraid to real commitment
>>
>>16900676
Don't be afraid of commitment. Be afraid of commitment to someone who is so lazy and stupid that they rely entirely on you to provide everything for them.
>>
>She lives with ex bf

You do like to be cucked every nigth?
>>
>she lives with her ex boyfriend
If that's not a major red flag I don't know what is.
>>
>>16900647

Are they both paying equal parts of a lease or is she completely dependent on him?

If you get with a dependent female you're just going to be back here in a couple months complaining about money and how you have to take care of her.

Try not to aim so low when you're looking for a mate.
>>
>>16900647
You could always just be honest and just reject her idea of moving in?
It's not like you need to agree with everything girl tells you.

Most people move in together after months if not years of dating, if she expects you to be ready to let her move in when you've barely even dated she's nuts.
>>
>>16900695
Wouldn't that be the other way around?
>>16900703
I think he supports for everything, I have to see her today again, guess I'll ask whats the deal with that
>>16900713
Good point
>>
>>16900724

Yeah, you definitely need to find out about her financial situation.

Even if she is independent and can somehow get out of the apartment, it is still crazy to move a woman you barely know into your place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.