[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no... I think I just screwed up with a girl... I was joking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160306-WA0005.jpg (148 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160306-WA0005.jpg
148 KB, 1600x1200
Oh no... I think I just screwed up with a girl... I was joking with her but touched her on the back to say bye, and she squirmed and said 'I hate it when people touch me'.

Now I'm probably a creep and she's going to tell all her friends and then I'll be known as that creepy dude.

Anyway I can remedy this?
>>
>>16900635

no. just stop worrying. she will likely never bring this up to anyone ever again.
>>
Does she have aspergers? Serious question.
>>
>>16900635
Well nah I don't think she'll tell her friends, but yeah true about the creep part.
I'm like her. I don't like being touched. I'm going to be honest here: you really fucked up and this is going to probably take a very long time to fix. Keep your distance from now on or else she'll just find you more and more repulsive. Don't get too physically close to her and keep your hands in your pockets or something so no accidents happen. Be a bit more reserved so that she can see you're sorry and are trying to make up for being (what she believes is) "overly familiar".
>>
>>16900644
None of the signs.
>>
Legitimately apologize, say you understand and won't do it again, and then keep your word.
>>
Touched her how and where exactly? For how long? How well do you know here? Details matter. Just based on what you said, I'd take a guess and say that she overreacted and you did nothing wrong. There's nothing you can do about it, though, and any attempts will only make it worse.
>>
>>16900635

does she look crazy ie dyed hair, visible tatoos, wears tons of makup? From your description she might be crazy
>>
>>16900635 she's the creepy one, from what I can tell
>>
>>16900648
>you really fucked up and this is going to probably take a very long time to fix
You're a nutter.
>>
>>16900663
Nope
>>16900657
A 1 second tap on the back then a quick "see you later". Not. a bro slap on the back, but more of a gentle nudge.
>>
>>16900683
>A 1 second tap on the back then a quick "see you later"
That's 100% normal behaviour. Sometimes it's the other person that's being weird, not you. Don't bother yourself with it.
>>
>>16900699
I hope so, but I think it's not going to happen for me and her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.