[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hey i need advice from any bird-fags

My dog just died so i got myself a new pet

a parrot. And i need an /adv/ice on what to feed him

I got him a small bowl of water and some apple seeds that i have (i have a lot of apples)

I dont have that much money on bird food so can i continue with this food?

and also any tips on how to teach him tricks? ive been giving him some sweets like crackers (i saw that in movie) and some chocolate.
>>
DO NOT FEED HIM CHOCOLATE! !!! FUCK OP YOUR GONNA KILL YOUR BIRD. WHAT Species of parrot is it?
>>
Post a picture of your bird. I need to see his beak and something to compare his size with
>>
Op here, HE CANT DIE I SPEND ALL MY MONEY ON HIM (brown headed)
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 600x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 600x200
>>16900479
>some apple seeds
>crackers (i saw that in movie)
>chocolate

This is such horribly obvious b8.
>>
Op here, hes 9inches
I dont have anything to take picture...

oh and WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO IF I FED HIM LIKE 6 PIECES OF CHOCOLATE LIKE 20MINS AGO
>>
>>16900530
In case you're serious, take it to the closest emergency exotic vet immediately and then please relinquish ownership to them.
>>
>>16900534
This
>>
>>16900530
No phone with a camera?
>>
>>16900479
>>>/an/
>>
>>16900588
/an/ doesn't need more troll threads
>>
>>16900479
my buddy has a bird. you should be feeding him BIRD SEED. it usually has seseme seeds and pumkin seeds and other seeds to help him stay alive most birds live on seed, forget giving him chocolate thats not good for something that doesnt normally eat it. that also goes for dogs too.

if you want to teach him to talk. wait til night time and cover his cage. then teach him a word or two it once he repeats the word its in his head.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.