[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I need some advice. So lately my girlfriend has drifted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv/, I need some advice.

So lately my girlfriend has drifted away from her friends, due to a variety of reasons. One of which being her friends are really close to her ex boyfriend so they hang out together all the time, and since my gf and her ex are not on good terms, she doesn't get included. Her other best good friend went off the deep end, and none of her other friends live in the state anymore. She's been getting very lonely and down. We talked about it and she is happy that I'm there for her but she wants girl time, y'know? So I just don't know what to do. I spend as much time with her as I can because I don't want her to be lonely, I want her to have fun and be able to hang out with some of her friends. But most of them are being dicks and I don't know how to help her.

Thanks in advance.
>>
just kill her, why put up with the pressure to find her some friends when you could just chop her head off? I personally would probably go for an axe execution but if you want you can do it samurai style. Remember it's the coolest thing you could do and any consequences don't matter because it's worth it.
>>
>>16900080

Tell her to get a social hobby. Just make sure that hobby isn't barhopping or stripping.
>>
>>16900124
Dude if youre gonna bait do it right. You gotta be more subtle and make it slightly believable. You make Pegasus look like a mastermind
>>
>>16900080
Sounds like she needs new friends.

You can help introduce her to people, but honestly, it's probably best if she finds friends on her own. Just comfort her some, but let her do the rest. You can always blatantly tell her that her friends are being dicks and don't deserve her.
>>
>>16901006
This. Introduce her to your friends. If you only have guy friends, plan a double date. Or go to a public event like a concert, festival, karaoke bar, convention ect, and the both of you make it s point to try to talk to and befriend some cool people. It'll help her make friends and take away the social isolation so even if you don't meet people right away at least you're getting her out of the house and socializing
>>
This is so sweet Op. I wish I had a boyfriend that was considerate and showed care. You're a good boyfriend.
>>
File: The_Scream.jpg (168 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
The_Scream.jpg
168 KB, 1024x768
>>16901711
Yeah right
>>
>>16901711
Thanks anon.

>>16901006
Yeah, I think she knows her friends are being dicks. It's hard. She has a few friends that we go to college with but they aren't as close as she was to her old group. But now they're being all weird stuff.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.