[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do? Won a ticket to a big festival (like coachella)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sowow.jpg (87 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
sowow.jpg
87 KB, 540x810
What should I do?

Won a ticket to a big festival (like coachella) and i'm very happy about it since I didn't have enough money.

Now it's only one ticket, and I don't want to go alone.

My boyfriend doesn't have enough money to come with me, so I'd have to invite him, and he already feels bad that I would have to buy a ticket for him.

The tickets are around 200 dollars, I could buy a ticket but it would take a toll, so I have 3 options.

1. Go alone to a festival (not so fun)
2. Invite boyfriend, convince him its allright and spend cash
3. Sell my winning ticket

What should I do?
>>
Sell the ticket and do somethin else with ur bf. Someething less expensive.
>>
>>16899766
Can't you split his ticket cost between the two of you so you both pay $100 or is that still too much?
>>
>>16900751
This is what I was going to suggest. Split the cost between you so you can go together.
>>
If I were you I would sell the ticket, but that's just because I don't enjoy festivals. To be honest it would probably be less than great if you went alone, so if you really want to go try to find some company. If not, just sell it and buy yourself something nice. 200$ can buy a lot of booze, if nothing else.
>>
dump the broke faggot and go alone, meet a new guy there.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.