[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm addicted to sugar. I feel 'back into' the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: d49.jpg (49 KB, 680x1112) Image search: [Google]
d49.jpg
49 KB, 680x1112
I'm addicted to sugar.
I feel 'back into' the addiction a few weeks ago. I now live on a diet of cake and candy.

It has made me incredibly conscious of my weight (I'm still skinny, and I go to the gym) so I've started forcing myself to throw up to go into damage control.

What the fuck should I do
>>
>>16899666
I'm in the same boat OP. I know this isn't good for my body, but I just don't have the willpower to make it stop.
Also,
>satanic trips
>>
Throw out all of your candy, right now, while you have motivation.

Do you have anyone who can go to the grocery store with you to keep you on track?

Also, in general, people don't form addictive behaviors if they are happy with themselves and their lives. Improving your life in other places will reduce your need to go to sugar.
>>
Stop working. Within a couple months you'll be homeless and unable to pay for your shitty diet.
>>
>>16899695
Bad advice. Pretty soon all OP would be able to afford is shitty food.
>>
>>16899685
> people don't form addictive behaviors if they are happy with themselves and their lives
I have literally no reason to be sad, but I know I have some problems. I'll keep this in mind, since I know it's true.
>>
>>16899695
shitty food is cheaper than healthy food idiot
>>
>>16899762
Another thing to keep in mind is that your brain is working against you here.

Since sugar, salt, and fat were harder to come across in the wild, most creatures crave it. It's why that stuff is so delicious, it's the brain rewarding you for finding it and encouraging you to eat more.

Nowadays this system backfires more often than not, because we have whatever food we want readily available, but our systems still treat this stuff as if it was rare and precious. Our bodies don't know that it's commonplace now, and the more of these foods you eat, the more your body wants to eat them. Because it still believes that it won't find it again for a long time.

Anyways, OP, have you been checked for depression? If you have literally no reason to be sad, but you are, it could be because of that. If it turns out you have it, treating that could make it so you don't need to self medicate with sugar anymore.
>>
>>16899725
>>16899768

This meme.
Have fun with your diabetes, fatsos.
>>
>>16899796
>Acts like he gave some sage advice and they aren't taking it, thus will suffer the consequences
>Literally told OP to go homeless so he'll be less fat
kek
>>
Everytime i kick my sugar habit i fall back. usually after having a huge fight with the girlfriend.

Like others have said your life affects your habit.
>>
>>16899666
Is that a picture of mayor Dewey?
>>
M/f cause I never heard of a guy having this problem.
>>
>>16900365
Not OP, but I knew I recognized him. I couldn't place from where, though.
>>
>>16899666
have fun with your diabetes
your retinas may even detach making you go blind...
if you dont want the sugar crashes stop buying premade food. make your own
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.