[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I lost my job almost a month ago. Some guy got into with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1454180797531.png (103 KB, 600x783) Image search: [Google]
1454180797531.png
103 KB, 600x783
So, I lost my job almost a month ago. Some guy got into with me at work because O asked him to stop doing something that was the job of management and he decided to punch me in the face as a result. Management ended up firing us both and I couldn't fight it because I live in a short At-Will state

I finally got a new job (better, even) and have been working my ass off for the last three weeks. Only problem is, I don't get paid til the 23rd and rent is due on the 12th. I've sold all my valubles and came up 130$ short of rent. All I have is a shitty flip phone and a laptop with a cracked screen hooked up to an old af monitor.

Short of whoring myself out, anyone know something I can do to get up the money? The apartment manager said on the phone eviction process starts on the 18th but the letter I got says 5 business days from the 7th
>>
>>16899403
credit card
>>
Better start begging on the streets now.
Am serious.
>>
>>16899435
I live in New Orleans. The bums out here would jump and knife me if I tried to go anywhere ear their space. This place is a damn vagrants paradise
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.