[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found someone else's journal and I've fallen in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 12
File: journal.jpg (17 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
journal.jpg
17 KB, 236x354
I found someone else's journal and I've fallen in love with them.

I'm a 21 year old female in the UK. I was completing a degree in English Literature but dropped out after the second year for personal reasons- in truth I had lost my passion and motivation. I moved back in with my parents and got a job as a barista in a coffee shop.

In January I found a journal on one of the tables. It is a moleskine journal, large but not quite A4, and plain. Seeing as it was near to closing time I took the journal home with me, and feeling bored, gave in to curiosity and started reading it.

It's one of the most interesting things I've ever read. The journal opens with an introduction by the writer- he's 20 years old, English, and details where he was born and a brief family history. He goes on to describe his personality and the workings of his own mind as he sees it, his strengths and his weaknesses.

The bulk of the journal is comprised of a mix of his own thoughts, feelings and views on a wide range of things. He has quotes from philosophical works and works of literature and poetry, and his own views on the subjects; he has military battle plans, with diagrams and brief overviews, including the battle of Cannae and the battle of Waterloo. He has notes on topics in Physics, Theology and Archaeology, and includes writings from old civilizations and mysteries from around the world.

I didn't bring the journal into work the next day. The contact details are in the front, but I didn't return it. I read it, and re-read it; I took it around with me, and when I felt down I looked at the quotes and facts and poetry and feelings this man has written down. I have seen his innermost thoughts and feelings, and I feel like I've fallen in love with him. He is so deeply romantic yet practical, so full of contradictions and ideals, and I've never felt this deeply connected to something else.
>>
>>16899333
I have no idea what to do. I want to reach out to him but I'm afraid he'll be angry I kept his journal for two months. I'm also afraid I won't be able to put into words or rationalize how I feel. I don't know what to do, so any and all advice would be so appreciated. Sorry for rambling on for so long.
>>
>>16899333
sounds interesting. especially for a 20 year old. I'm 21, interested in history, poetry and philosophy and i have literally never met another person who shares my passion. should return it to him, it is probably incredibly important. I have a book with some of my thoughts in it, if i lost it i would be devastated. He will most likely be incredibly thank full that you found it. keep in mind that he might appear and act completely different than what you expect.
>>
>>16899357
Contact him
>>
You should still probably return it and tell him you have read it. Or try checkins first, if you have his contact info, to see if you would also fall in love with his face. Then decide
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 487x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 487x302
>>16899333
Sounds like a fucking psychopath..
I would check it for prints...
>>
>>16899357
That's what I was thinking, but when he finds out I've been keeping it for 2 months... I worry he won't understand what I'm feeling.

>>16899362
He has a few pictures of himself in the journal, one of him as a baby, one when he is about 14, one at his 18th birthday and one of him the winter before he lost it. It's his personality and nature I've fallen in love with, but he's handsome in my opinion.
>>
>>16899374
return his fucking property. every day you wait is doing nothing but underlining how selfish you are. pretend your feelings don't matter for a second and think about someone else. he'd probably like his journal back and weather he thinks you're pretty or not is irrelevant. grow up
>>
>>16899374
well i hope it works out for you. i think he will be understanding, he sounds intelligent enough.
>>
>>16899374
Return it. Just say you forgot you had it.
>>
>>16899374
>I've been keeping it for 2 months
Should have just photocopied it and returned it the next day.
>>
>>16899385
This is what i'm worried he'll think! I want him to know what an impact he's had on me, and I want him to know me too. I feel like I love him.

>>16899395
Thank you- what do you think I should do?

>>16899397
Should I phone him first, or go see him in person? I don't want him to think I just forgot, I want him to know what an impact he's had on me and I want him to understand how I'm feeling.
>>
>Guy loses an incredibly personal journal, which most likely is extremely important to him

>you make it all about you

I hope you understand how incredibly selfcentered and selfish you sound.
Also FYI, he won't love you back, you've violated his personal space something fierce.
>>
>>16899333

This is an advice board.
What advice are you asking for?
>>
>>16899333
A sophisticated bait thread.

But what exactly are you baiting for, I wonder?
>>
>>16899333
>Reads like a setup to some romance film or romcom

I'm almost certain that /adv/ is a scratchpad for aspiring writers.
>>
>>16899422
It sounds insane but I want this guy to know. I want to, ideally, be in a relationship with him. I'd like advice on how to do that, whether I should contact him in person or over phone, how to explain things to him without sounding strange or insane, how to try and start a relationship with him.

>>16899425
This isn't bait, I just don't have a clue what to do. I was dating a guy for 6 months but broke up with him over this because I feel I connect with this person I've never met more than I ever did with him. It feels like fate, something he's written about, and I want to be with him so badly it's driving me crazy.
>>
>>16899440
It all sounds very romantic, and you surely found a keeper. Damn I'd date a guy like him too, for sure. I understand the connection you feel, and how special he is for you, even if you don't know him personally.
I understand that you never had bad intentions or anything, but you seem to not realize how fucked up your behaviour has been.
You don't know him yet, but you already broke his trust.
You read something really personal and private, and even if you could easily imagine how much that journal mattered to him you never gave him back to him.
If I was him, I would never forgive you for doing this. It is a selfish, childish behaviour.
You can't expect him to like you. I would hate you if you found something really special for me and never gave it back to me for selfish reasons. Plus, he doesn't know you so maybe he won't be interested in you. The connection you feel is one sided.
Your best chance would be call him and explain. Say that you are sorry for the way you acted and hope for the best.
Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>16899440
I feel you OP. I think you should call (you have his info right?) him and just comfortably let him know that you think he was an inspiration and that you'd like to talk more with him because you could relate. But first, say you're extreme sorry and that you didn't mean to keep it, but it meant a lot to you and thank him. I'm sure he'll feel important and acknowledged. Ask him out of course.

Of course this will only work if you're more than 6/10 since he's got no reason to like you back as of now if you're not pretty. I'm sure he's got girls wanting him if he's such a smart and handsome dude
>>
>>16899333
You arent in love with him. Im an artist and I used to fall in love with people that I would draw and paint. Youve connected with them but its not love.
>>
If a guy did this, he would be considered a creep. If he went on to contact the girl she would feel uneasy and scared that her most private thoughts where oogled for months and then handed back to her with the guy saying, basically, that he was now obsessed with her.

You think a guy would be flattered that someone mentally stalked him for two months then called him to tell him so? Do you know what empathy is? He may be Mr Right to you but you fucked up. Give him his shit back, apologize and move on with your life. This isn't some romantic movie where you are destined lovers and 10 years from now you'll laugh about the time you went full creep on him and fell in love through his personal writings that you held hostage for two months. Grow up, get your head out of your ass and give him his shit back.

Besides, a guy like that will probably want an equally educated women. Not some college drop out.
>>
This is called infatuation. It doesn't actually mean anything.
>>
Well, thank you for the responses. I understand from a point of view I behaved selfishly.

I called him. His voice is how I thought it would sound. At first I was worried he was angry- he said 'you stole it?' To which I replied 'no I just found it'. I told him how interesting I thought he was and how I enjoyed reading it so much and he seemed to soften. I know from his journal that he can be very stern and authoritarian so I'm glad. He lives less than 6 miles away so he's driving over in an hour or so to pick it up and I have no idea what to wear or do or say. My parents are (thankfully) out so I have the place to myself. Any tips for not coming across as the bitch I seem to some of you?
>>
>>16899571
keep us updated. just be nice and understanding. dont be too full on about liking him etc.
>>
>>16899595
I will, I don't want to to scare him off
>>
>>16899571
OP you gonna get raped
>>
>>16899571
fuck him so good that he keeps making journals just for you
>>
>>16899571
It's not that you are a bitch, in a twisted way you're trying to be nice, but you're definitely a creeper.
>>
>>16899608
I know him. That's not even a possibility.

>>16899611
I know you're making fun of me, but if the opportunity presents itself should I make a move on him? Will it seem quite forward? I'm not model levels of beautiful but I'm quite pretty, 5'5" 110lbs, brown hair, green eyes. He's written his disapproval of sexual immorality in today's society though so I don't know.
>>
>>16899634
i was totally serious and yes you should
>>
>>16899627
depends on what he is like. personally, if a girl read my journal, i wouldn't be angry, i would probably be faltered that someone likes me so much. would i want to date then? i dont know, but i would at least give it a go. I have similar hobbies to this guy and i have always thought girls would find it boring.
>>
I think I've heard about something similar to this being used to pick up girls.
Basically making a journal of the perfect guy and leaving it in public spaces with information on how to return it.
I guess it really does work!
>>
>>16899652
In my case I would feel that my privacy amd my thoughts have been invaded. While I can see what you're saying, you cannot deny there is a violation of privacy here.
>>
>>16899634
Just don't act creepy. What you described us is full on infatuation of the most creepy kind. Be discreet, engage with him in meaningful conversation, be attractive. Don't fawn over him or his writing.
>>
>>16899634
im not sure haha. he might be a virgin and completely unexperienced with sex.
>>
>>16899652
While I can see what you're saying, I wouldn't like anyone invading my thoughts and privacy.
>>
You can't facebook the name and see who it is?
>>
This sounds like a shill for a movie. Except in a movie, the guy would undoubtedly be attractive and also find you attractive. Good luck on that.
>>
>>16899665
That would make 2 of us.

>>16899658
I don't think that's the case. The amount of detail is just too high, and he's included his weaknesses and flaws as well. I'm trying to get ready but ill post excerpts in a bit; he'll be here at 6 GMT
>>
>>16899678
>This sounds like a shill for a movie.

It most definitely is. but you know, anons are retards and will fall for any sort of bait.
>>
>>16899672
I did but his privacy settings are on the highest there is. His profile picture is the same picture of him that is in the journal.
>>
>>16899682
Don't post anything from that diary, you bitch. It's a private thing. Do you understand the concept of privacy?
>>
What will actually happen:
>guy comes to door
>OP invites him in
>he comes in and leaves his shoes on, remains standing
>"Would you like something to drink?"
>no thanks
>OP brings the journal to him, still standing by the door
>she begins to say how she's sorry and feels a connection to him
>he brushes her off awkwardly with a "it's fine"
>leaves
>>
>>16899688
See? He values his privacy and yet, you have invaded it and continue to so, while threatening to post excerpts from the diary in here. God, you're a cunt.
>>
>>16899678
>>16899686
If this were a movie then I'd hope there would be a happy ending, unfortunately I have no idea how he'll feel about me because he hasn't spent 2 months reading everything about me and what I like. I'm not advertising anything I'm just asking for advice, if you don't believe me why reply?
>>
>>16899692
Top kek ahahahaha I can see that happening
>>
>>16899682
does sound a bit weird that it has information regarding contacting him. be careful. its not that hard to go deeply into detail on the subjects he writes about, he could of just copied it from a book.
>>
>>16899701
Because I'm an /x/pert in detecting shills.
>>
>>16899333
>put contact info in
>put pictures of himself in

It seems obvious that he purposely 'lost' this journal so he could be found. Does no one else see that? I journal, like many others, but who in their vanity puts pictures of themselves in it? I suspect a motive.

Keep it. It's probably a final draft of something he's been preparing for a long time. He wanted to captivate somebody without forcing an interaction, and he was successful.
>>
>>16899721
this. its fucking weird that he has pictures of himself. i can somewhat understand contact details as he might have valuable information in his journal that he doesn't want to lose. pictures though?
>>
>>16899333
>stole a guys journal
>read about his life
>read about his most personal experiences
>"fell in love with him"
If you were a guy and he was a girl, you'd be called a stalker and a possible rapist.

It must be nice living life on easy mode.
>>
>>16899410
This x100 times over.
>>
>>16899736
Agreed
>>
>>16899410
>>16899736
OP is damaged af.
She's a;
>thief
>self server
>stalker
>possible rapist
And to top it all off she doesn't think she's done anything wrong. Truly revolting.
>>
>>16899721
>>16899731
The beginning of the journal has a 'if lost, please contact' page. The first few pages are his family life- he talks about himself and family members, with pictures for all of them and short descriptions, and then tried to describe himself because I'm his words 'writing a thing often expresses it in a truer way than could have otherwise been done, because the best writing happens instinctively and thus allows less room for rose-tinted glasses'.

A lot of you are saying this is a hoax, and I am being careful- I have a folding pocket knife that I'll have in my pocket just in case- but without posting the journal you have to understand that it is definitely not a fake, it's genuine and many hours have obviously gone into it.

There's half an hour to go anyway so ill update those of you who want to know
>>
>>16899692
My sides are in orbit
>>
>>16899410
>>16899736
>>16899740
>>16899744
>>16899760

>>16899767
OP. A lot of us also agree you're all these things, how about addressing that or are you going to play the naive girl card and act like the coward you are?
>>
>>16899736
He did mention on the phone 'I can't help but think this would be inappropriate if our genders were reversed'. I just laughed and said yeah totally like an idiot and regret it now
>>
>>16899777
I don't feel bad because finding the journal has improved my life so much, and I've gotten to know this wonderful person who I'm seeing in half an hour. Yes it was perhaps an invasion of privacy and I feel bad about the principle of it but I can't help but think it's destiny of some kind. Call me naive if you want. He sounded disapproving but not angry on the phone so if he doesn't seem too angry then why does it matter? What's done is done.
>>
>>16899692
Lol you kiddin? Dude sees an opportunity, he'll probably take it. He will probably bang OP, take his journal back, change his contact info and never talk to her again. And I honestly wouldn't blame him.
>>
>>16899793
i think you are going to be very disappointed
>>
>>16899692
Haha that would be the greatest
>>
>>16899800
he sounds like the type that doesn't care that much about sex. he probably just wants his journal back.
>>
>>16899809
True... he probably has a girlfriend who is way more mature and interesting than OP.
>>
>>16899793
How did it improve your life?
>>
Guy sounds like a total aspie, but then a lot of us were like that at 20. Can't wait for the update, OP. Definitely don't make a move, just ask him out.
>>
>>16899811
lol probably. i think he is only being nice to OP at the moment because she has his journal. he knows not to piss her off, she might rip his journal up.
>>
>>16899767
I thought knives were illegal in Britain, so now you're a criminal too?
>>
/adv/ has been my main board for 4 years now and this is the saddest thread I've ever seen.

If this even amounts to a relationship it won't last more than 2 months. I'd willingly bet my life savings on that.
>>
>>16899811
haha probably. i think he is only being nice to OP at the moment because she has his journal. he knows not to piss her off, she might rip his journal up.
>>
Be pretty and confident when you see him OP!!
>>
>>16899803
We'll see.

>>16899812
I was feeling very depressed, like no one understood me. Back in my home town I was lonely and my parents are distant. This journal has been like a gateway to another world.

Some of you have helped me see that posting what he's written is not the right thing to do so I'm going to paraphrase a bit. He often mentions at his core is a stubborn, ruthless practicality, to do what works, to decide to do something and then with incredible determination do it. Contradicting this he also feel deeply romantic and idealistic and so often is conflicted. He joined the police at 18 but left after training because he wanted to better educate himself. He also has a very high sense of honour and right/wrong and is very hard on himself when he thinks he breaks his code (which he tries not to).

At the risk of sounding exceptionally shallow, if I was to make a move on him how would I do so when he feels like this? Appeal to his romantic side/ideas of fate?

This is of course assuming he doesn't just wait by the door and leave like another person said. I'll wait in the hallway until he's in and then close the door.
>>
>>16899828
Fucking funny though. Idk man I think it's cute, maybe it's. ..

Dun dun dun.....

FATE
A
T
E
>>
>>16899828
Why? Like, sure, I suppose that this scenario isn't a good foundation for a relationship.

But betting your entire life savings that it won't last two months? Two months ain't shit. Either you don't own much, or you are wayyy too confident.

Or maybe I am missing something?
>>
>>16899848
Yeah man.

>>16899849
Because she has formed opinions of him based off his most personal experiences and thoughts (which he will never be able to amount to) and she has displayed absolute selfishness this whole time, showing what kind of person she really is (he will pick up on this within days of dating if it goes that far)

She may seem cute but like this guy said, she's "damaged af" judging from what she has said about him, he's a smart guy and he will pick up on this.

237k sitting in the bank, inherited 220k last week. Life's real good.
>>
>>16899875
why would he not be able to live up to his innermost thoughts? Surely if anything he can drop pretences and be himself.
>>
>>16899844
Lol he sounds self absorbed as fuck. Then again thats probably why he has a journal with actual pictures of himself in it.
>>
>>16899877
Because unfortunately we are not our innermost thoughts. Every adult on earth uses a facade, it's formed as we grow up through social conditioning. It's the same reason so many people frequent 4chan, because we can be ourselves but even then people still censor themselves.
>>
Don't forget to update us later op.

You said he was getting there at 6pm right
>>
File: tumblr_o368ll2vUV1v8d20to1_400.jpg (34 KB, 334x425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o368ll2vUV1v8d20to1_400.jpg
34 KB, 334x425
I watched the English patient at /tv/s suggestion and immediately thought of laszlo fucking almasy. Pay attention OP, watch the film and see how it ends when the girl falls in love with the guy with a journal full of poetry and history and his innermost thoughts
>>
It's an infatuation, not love.
>>
>>16899875
So you had only 17k until someone died?
>>
File: ifyourereadingthis...jpg (142 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ifyourereadingthis...jpg
142 KB, 720x960
...kinda seems like he left it there on purpose.

Care, OP...care.
>>
>>16899903
Yep and a 213k mortgage which will soon be gone.
>>
The worst he could do is tell you to fuck off and you'll never see him again. So you might as well do something to stop that.
Don't go on a tangent about him and don't talk about yourself. Do start it off brief and genuine. Catch his attention and make it clear to him somehow that you are interested in him and lead somehow that you would like to see him again. Do not be clingy. Do not treat him like a victim. Again, speak from the heart, but don't overindulge.
Best of luck
>>
Odds on OP being dead? No word from her for nearly half an hour although the guy was arriving at 6
>>
>>16899828
>/adv/ main board for 4 years now
>4 years
Jesus Christ, m8
>>
>>16899922
she is probably talking to him
>>
>>16899922 maybe they went happily towards the rainbow holding hands
>>
>>16899844
He sounds like an interesting guy. I'm a femanon too and desu I'd like to read his journal, but because I'd like to have an intelligent conversation with him, not because of some crush.
>>
>>16899932
I'm a femanon, and OP's journal writer sounds like a fucking beta douche. Guess there's someone out there for everyone.
>>
>>16899922
Did you expect her to post on here mid conversation?
>>
>>16899924
Ye, I really enjoy helping people and changing perspectives.
>>
>>16899929
She's probably sucking his dick as an apology.
>>
File: DMinternet.jpg (10 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
DMinternet.jpg
10 KB, 400x600
I dont know if you believe in God and Jesus but I think that maybe after losing your motivation and dropping out of college this was Gods way of re-motivating you to continue to seek your passions through college. You should not only return the journal but return to college as well! It also wouldn't hurt to tell him how you felt about the ideas he wrote. Whats the worst he could do, never talk to you again?
>>
>>16899966
My.Fucking.Sides.
>>
I put O'S height/weight etc into Google.

It's funny how quickly things turn into a fap
>>
>>16899922
If anyone's the murderer it's OP
>>
>>16899972 does that look like op? If it does, then I'm sure he wont mind she invaded his privacy kek
>>
>>16899947
how does he sound like a beta douche? i dont understand how wanting improve yourself and being interested in topics that actually improve the world is beta? wouldn't it be the opposite, all the greatest people through out history have been interested in the same things. you can't say alexander the great napoleon are beta.
>>
>>16899658
just got in this thread, and this was the first thing I thought
>>
>>16900090
Because intelligent people DO those things rather than sitting in a corner writing it all out. The only person who effectively alpha'd a journal was Ernest Hemingway --because he knew he'd be too drunk to remember or dead.
>>
>>16899425
A new topic for a novel.
>>
>>16900120
Nobody can actually do those things anymore. The age of notable men is over
>>
>>16899658
This is what I thought when I read the thread. I mean isn't it weird that he didn't go back to OP's shop to ask if he left it there? I mean, if I lost such a valuable possession I would be looking everywhere for it.
>>
Okay guys, OP here. I know I've gotten a lot of negative comments in this thread but for those who want to know, he just left. It started out disastrously, then got absolutely amazing, and ended rather strangely. I'll type what happened in a minute
>>
>>16899826
Probably a butter knife
>>
>>16900184
Can you post a picture so I can see whether you're hot or not?

I need to know for my fap fantasies.
>>
>>16900120
he is doing things, he is reading and wiring. napoleon spent countless hours studying. He didnt just wake up one morning and become a general. Plus, you're being judgemental, he could do a lot more than reading and writing. He is 20, he isn't going to become take the world by storm right now, it would be foolish, he is clearly using his youth improving himself. I dont see how it would be more attractive if he was a procrastinate consumer.
>>
>>16900184 yay I'm excited. Story tiem *0* lol \o/
>>
>>16900189
Kek
>>
>>16900184
He yelled at you, you apologized, he banged you, then left?
>>
>>16900189
I second that
>>
>>16900184
come on op. I'm waiting for this update.
>>
>>16899333
This sounds like the longest opening to a porno I've ever read.
>>
>>16900264 she's writing the script, stay put. Maybe we'll even get a plot twist!! Relax
>>
>>16900271
I've had my pants down for five hours but OP just keeps stringing us along.
>>
Okay, he arrived a little early and I answered the door. He looked a little slimmer than the most recent photo of him (not a bad thing by any means). He was very polite and I invited him in, said it was my parents house etc. He came in (didn't stand at the door) and I said I needed to talk to him but would he like a cup of tea (he said yes).

Sitting next to him I did my best to explain everything but I think I came across very heavily. Despite this he didn't seem too put off, or angry- just very wary. He was very confident and at ease with himself and had a kind of stern look which only made it better when he smiled. Things started to take a turn for the worse because I spilled tea all over him by accident, then tried to kiss him and he pushed me away, and I ended up on the verge of tears while he looked slightly amused.

(Continued next post)
>>
>>16900277
>I spilled tea all over him by accident

Oh OP, I hope this turns out ok
>>
>>16900277
I'm already cringing.
>>
>>16900277
He definitely planted that journal on purpose

art of seduction/10
>>
>>16900277
>Things started to take a turn for the worse because I spilled tea all over him by accident, then tried to kiss him and he pushed me away, and I ended up on the verge of tears while he looked slightly amused
>>
Op we know you needed an hour to come up with a story.
>>
>>16900277

you fucked up OP
>>
>>16900277
Hollywood worthy/10

fuck you op, I wanted to believe this was real.
>>
>>16900277
He asked why I tried to kiss him and I told him I thought I loved him. He asked me why and I went on telling him how much I loved reading his journal, what an effect it had on me, and started spilling out other things that had happened- how down I felt, leaving uni, etc. I started to feel like I was just offloading my problems onto him but he just listened, and when I finished he held my hand and said he wasn't quite sure what to say but he was very touched. He asked me what parts in particular I liked about the journal, and I told him and asked him some questions. We talked for about half an hour about lots and lots of different things and I felt more and more at ease. I had all these terrible expectations in my mind from reading different things on here. I told him how I was worried he might not be like how I'd pictured and how I'm glad he is who I thought, and I tried to kiss him again. This time he didn't push me away. I asked him if he wanted to go to my bedroom and he looked thoughtful, then asked 'to do what?'. I told him, to have sex, if you'd like. He kept looking thoughtful and said 'is that what you want?' And it just kind of floored me, I didn't know what to say.
>>
>>16900277

>Things started to take a turn for the worse because I spilled tea all over him by accident, then tried to kiss him and he pushed me away, and I ended up on the verge of tears while he looked slightly amused

Oh, op, I'm so sorry this is happening to you but I'm laughing and there's a tear wanting to come out and I cant be sympathetic now.

You fucking tried to kiss him and THEN you spilled tea or what order was that..? like what ?! You should see a physician
>>
>>16900314
Oh my god I'm cringing harder.
>>
>>16900314
Do girls even know what love is?
>>
Then I started to rub his crouch. He liked that and I transitioned to sucking his dick.

After he came over my face he got up quick and left.

I'm trying to call him right now but he does not answer. Did I do something wrong?
>>
File: fnvptxy6jmvkpul2ru82.jpg (120 KB, 800x1043) Image search: [Google]
fnvptxy6jmvkpul2ru82.jpg
120 KB, 800x1043
>>16900314
Wow, went the full slut route, huh?
>>
>>16900314
I'm cringing, Dear god OP.
>>
>>16900314
>I told him, to have sex, if you'd like. He kept looking thoughtful and said 'is that what you want?' And it just kind of floored me, I didn't know what to say.
sluts getting called out, alpha as fuck
>>
>>16900314 oh dear baby and I thought it couldn't get worse!!!!!!

My my what have you done you poor creature you are literally a shit hole you fucking ant
>>
>>16900323
I know what love is.
>>
>>16900328
Nice bait.
>>
>>16900314
jesus fuck almighty, OP

>I told him, to have sex
we all wanted to believe, OP
>>
>>16900314
is this a troll? lol. i have been following the thread since the beginning, i was the first per on that posted on it. didnt expect it to turn into this. its like some romantic porn video
>>
>>16900332
Now read that with a British accent. L-O-fucking-L
>>
>>16900314
I said, I suppose not, I just felt really stupid. He smiled, and asked if I usually had sex with people so quickly, and I kind of said 'well there hasn't actually been anyone else'. He told me the things we want aren't always what we want them to be, and sometimes it's nobler to want a thing than to get it. We kept talking and eventually he left, after we'd arranged to meet up again. It was strange because I expected something major to happen, for us to have sex or for him to shout at me, but he was just calm and serious. He left a very strong impression and I don't know what I feel. I thought I felt love before, but after having seen him I feel a more real feeling; like the feeling I had before wasn't love, really, but just a picture of the real thing. I feel excited and strange, and I really like him. He's let me keep the journal until I see him next (at which point he wants it back).

So, that's that. Not exactly groundbreaking, not a movie plot like some of you were hoping/expecting this was and I won't give you my picture. But I feel really, really happy, and I'm so grateful for everyone who has tried to help me today. I'm going to sleep tonight with a smile on my face and this weekend can't come soon enough. To those who said I'd been a bitch, I do see that what I did was wrong, but like I said I don't regret it. And for those who encouraged me to phone him thank you, because if I hadn't posted I'd just be feeling miserable like I have most nights for quite a long time.
>>
>>16900328
That's the ending we're waiting for.
>>
Lol yeah me too
>>
>>16900351
Where is this guy from? is this isn't some troll, he sound like a very rare person.
>>
>>16900351
OP is either ugly or he is alpha af
>>
>>16900351
Seriously, if this isnt troll, he absolutely with no doubt in my mind planted that journal on purpose

he wants you to keep it so that youll fall deeper an deeper in love each time you read it

he put a spell on you

best seduction ever
>>
>>16900363
I won't be going into specifics but I'm from Buckinghamshire.
>>
>>16900372
Gotta try that senpai, OP give me a few lines to get started.
>>
>>16900363
>>16900371
Can't believe you thirsty faggots. About every normal person would do what that guy did. OP is the definition of clingy and infatuated. Keeping distance in this case is the sane thing to do.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8 KB, 222x227
>Person finds a journal of a random man and falls in love with him

Crazy: the thread
>>
>>16900383
>normal people would refuse sex
do you go outside? most guys would not refuse sex. most guys would be all over the girl.
>>
So basically

>guy comes for his journal
>gets tea spilled on him
>clumsy girl tried to kiss him, he pushes the bitch back
>girl tells him her life story and asks to have seen
>he promptly tells her to fuck off in a way that makes her question herself and probably go insane
>guy leaves

That's what I got from this
>>
>>16900383
If a hot girl in her house tells you she loves you and asks for sex, you would just decline? OP is probably ugly or just average looking.
>>
>>16900376
Why did you go straight for sex? The guy is all about honor. And he knew nothing about you, he didn't have the same obsession as you, you had no reason to believe he wanted that.
>>
>>16900372
It wasn't a seduction. Just trust me some of the stuff in there resonated with me but may well have put other girls off. There's pages and pages of things that are just his thoughts about random things, there would be no reason to include it.
>>
>>16900376 you couldn't control yourself you whore? You said yourself he criticizes the immorality of today's society
>>
I want to make a journal now except if someone found it I'm pretty sure they'd think I was a sociopath or at least a misogynist
>>
Can't tell if OP is a master ruser or has been masterfully rused.
>>
>>16900394
>>16900399
If she found my journal of my life and has a crush on me as a result? Hell no. I would be more interested of what she found so impressive about it and me than her pussy. If she is an interesting person and could hold a meaningful conversation I would consider dating. At that point I would know that if I pushed a button her clothes would fall off, so why bother? If she is crazy though I would stay away.
>>
>>16900394

you probobly are teenager or in early 20.

Any sane guy would refuse in such situation. I know I would. I dont know is she has any STD's or is completly crazy - remember she knows my adress and a lot of stuff about me. Fucking someone in such situation is even crazier than OP is.
>>
>>16900408
What resonated with you?
>>
>>16900413
Actually this. If you knew he doesn't like today's societies immorality why did you want his peepee the first time you met him? You have him the impression that you're a slut.
>>
>>16900443
He was testing OP and she failed.

I mean assuming this whole thing isn't a fake story.
>>
Is it possible that you scan it so that you can share it with us ? I'd really like to read it it seems interesting
>>
>>16900426
>>16900425
regardless of weather you would do it or not, most guys would at 20. He could of asked if she has condoms, he is worried about STD's. Its not normal for a guy at 20 to refuse sex. Obviously the journal guy isn't normal anyway. I would personally refuse it, but i know for a fact every single guy i know or know of would accept.
>>
File: 1451947404751.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1451947404751.gif
983 KB, 500x364
Hopefully OP will update us further down the line and let us know how things are going.

This romcom is just getting started
>>
>>16900451
This OP, show us pictures from the journal.
>>
>>16900460
lol its like reading a romcom about napoleon and a crazy girl.
>>
Anyone who believes this is a complete moron.

It's an amusing work of fiction though, OP, keep it up.
>>
OP, when are you two going out?? Next week? Please keep us updated!
>>
>>16900483
OP won't post pictures of the journal so its safe to assume this is fake.

Thanks for wasting our time OP.
>>
>>16900503

this
>>
Bait or not, it's still better than the 18 year old in Paris in love with the guy in London.
At least we have some good cheap teenage romance going on, now.
>>
>>16900351

i want a god damn update when you see him next
>>
>>16900524
Oh god, that bitch is insufferable.
>>
>>16900190
He's 20--he should be doing not sitting and writing his life story. No one has much of a life story at 20.

I'm not judging. I'm saying he's not an amazingly interesting person because of this journal episode. That particular episode is something he's clearly poured himself into, and at that age, he needs to be focusing outside rather inside. He needs to be learning and exploring. He just doesn't sound like a god for writing in a journal. I find it a turn-off. But OP clearly doesn't so again, it's good that there's someone out there for everyone.
>>
This is one of the worst threads I've ever come across
>>
>>16899333
you have had his journal for 2 months?

you need to post it back to him. like or not its still his journal.

you could "accidently" bump into him later and make something up as you have all his family history etc. just be aware he might be single, he might be married at lot can happen in 2 months.
>>
>>16900666
>tripfags don't even read threads they attention-post in

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>16900351
i was >>16899611
glad i could help and that you're smiling now
>>
fake. I bet she didn't lie about her age.
>>
File: 1456155106027.jpg (146 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456155106027.jpg
146 KB, 847x1200
>>16900682
is it a new meme to not know what a tripfag is
>>
A girl falls in love with a boy. Unable to confess..
>>
>>16899333

Call him, told him you read it, and you love him.
>>
>>16899341
You reaaaaaally should return the journal to him. It's something quite personal and I'm sure he'll be missing it even after 2 months. Maybe just tell him you forgot you had it with you or something. You really should return it though
>>
>>16899440
>I was dating a guy for 6 months but broke up with him over this because I feel I connect with this person I've never met more than I ever did with him.

definitely b8
>>
>dating guy for 6 months
>still virgin
>read a guy's journal
>instantly offer him sex

This is fake or you're actually a cunt
>>
>>16899692
A real Hollywood ending ^~^
>>
>>16899333
It's a journal he probably only looks at it a few times a year. He won't care about 2 months.

Make sure to give it back eventually.
>>
>>16899406
God damn you're retarded. Return the dudes shit. He probably won't like you. You sound idiotic, unconscientious, and are selfish.
>>
>>16900404
>sed.
Yeah!
>>
>>16900550
Nah man.... she's mature af
>>
Wtf this is still up? OP is a b8r or a piece of shit. Don't be a fucking thief.
>>
Gr8test b8 of the year and /adv/ took it delightfully
>>
Too intricate to make up. OP is too sadly realistically hopeful and dense.
>>
>>16900399
>hot girl
I question your assumption.
>>
>>16901531
I WISH this had ended in Keit-ai.
>>
>>16899341

Give it back to him you dummy. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>16900581
>No one has much of a life story at 20.

I'm 23 and whereas I haven't done much with my life, there are people 10 years younger than me who have accomplished way more. Stop putting everyone in a bubble.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.