[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to meet new people? I want to meet some girl without any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1431469107770.jpg (55 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1431469107770.jpg
55 KB, 300x280
How to meet new people? I want to meet some girl without any ties to my actual social life.
>>
>>16899300 what do you mean? You want someone that you don't have to commit? Something not serious like you don't have to marry?

Interpals.net

It's out to be a language exchange website but you have the option to say you want a relationship as well.. I've seen a couple the met through it
>>
Join some dance classes (like salsa and bachata), make friends and go out social dancing with them. I'm having a blast right now and meeting a lot of new people. Give it a try!
>>
>>16899949
Sounds like tv advertising. Maybe worth the shot, I don't have a lot of time though. Only now because I have free week since I'm sick
>>
>>16900043

I started with two hours of lesson per week. After a month or so I started dancing socially and now I love it, I go at least two nights a week, more if I can. It's worth it especially if you have never tried anything like that. I still hate regular clubs.
>>
>>16899949
lol is this the new 'woodwork/carpenting' meme?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.