[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wenches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Wenchs.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
Wenchs.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
> Highschool
> Girl moved starts texting me
> Obviously into me
> Declares love
> Only texted each other like twice
> Say thanks but don't include any positive or negative recations
> Suddenly declares me her best friend the next day and says she's no longer romanticly interested
Is she just trying to play a game with me? It's not working she's only a 5/10 but she still texts me whenever she can and wake's me up with her texts.
>>
>>16899011
she might of met someone else and she was probably talking to other guys while talking to you.
>>
>>16899015
I don't know, she's kinda crazy and from what I've seen has the personality of wet paper.
Possibility though
>>
>>16899018
guys are desperate. I stayed over at a girls house, she was a 5/10 and i noticed she spoke to a lot of guys. most of them where pretty ugly though.
>>
>>16899026
That's what I thought but it turns out she's not seeing anyone right now and still constantly texting me. I doubt she's found better options then me.
>>
>>16899036
im not sure then. women are fucking crazy. They will often not explain the real issue behind things and just make up excuses.
>>
This is a sign that she's becoming infatuated with you, AKA attaching to you. She's idealizing you and in her mind thinks you're perfect. Now this can either be from either immaturity (because you're an underage faggot) or a sign that she's crazy. I've learned to sniff the crazy ones (usually borderline) girls out pretty quickly now, and any sort of constant obsessive texting and random declarations of love are definitely red flags.

btw, there's a good chance her entire self esteem is becoming dependent upon you.
>>
>>16899067
Any suggestions then? She's 17 and I'm 18
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.