[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phimosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: nudo-magico-300x220.jpg (9 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
nudo-magico-300x220.jpg
9 KB, 300x220
I have phimosis, I can't see the full head of my penis.

I have been stretching the skin, but results are slow, and I'm very probably going to have relations in a few days.

Can I have sex with phimosis? Is it dangerous? Is it painful? Does the condom make it any easier?

I'm so fucking nervous. Anyone have any experience on this?
>>
Your dick is going to die.
>>
OP, what happens when you get an erection? It is just trapped in there? Genuinely curious
>>
>>16898930
>I am probably going to have relations in a few days

No, sport, I do not believe.

First, for the obvious, and I am praying this girl asks you to talk dirty. Second, it is going to extremely painful, for you.
>>
Google "phimosis steroid cream"
Get a prescription and stretch with the steroid cream.
Pretty much 100% cure rate.
>>
I used to have that problem. I remember a doctor telling me to pull the skin back when I was a little kid, but I didn't really care and forgot about it. Years later I started masturbating, still no problem. Then I found out that my friends masturbated in a different way (palm facing inside, I used to do the opposite) and discovered that I had phimosis.I was obsessed by it: I was afraid that I would have to get circumcised.

I solved the problem by carefully stretching a bit every day, with the help of some hand lotion. Eventually (after weeks, I believe) the skin got elastic enough and I managed to pull it back without risking to choke it (paraphimosis). I had to change the way I fap but now it feels normal. The head also isn't as sensitive as in the beginning, which was very uncomfortable. Sex life is pretty good, too!
>>
Filthy uncut scum. How's the dick cheese treating you?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.