[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it harder than ever to get a date, or am I just a pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1443944135302.jpg (62 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
1443944135302.jpg
62 KB, 453x668
Is it harder than ever to get a date, or am I just a pathetic sack of shit?
>>
it's easier than ever really, seeing that dates are a waste of time for guys and generally guys are reluctant to go on them anymore. The real money is with getting sex-only dates and fwbs.

Either way continue lifting, and drop setting women as a goal. Getting women is an indicator of progress, not a goal to work towards.
>>
>>16898846
>seeing that dates are a waste of time for guys >generally guys are reluctant to go on them anymore
Fucking redpillers. Ignore this bullshit. There is no evodence that guys are reluctant to go on dates in any numbers, and the idea that dates are a waste of time for guys is born out of truly epic levels of insecurity.

But it's true that it is, to some extent, easier than ever to get a date. I can't say whether or not you're a pathetic sack of shot -I just don't know- but there's probably something wrong with your approach.

Te;; us about your approach. Where do you typically go to meet women? How do you go about asking them out? How do they react? Have you ever continued pursuing someone who told you no?

>The real money is with getting sex-only dates and fwbs.
Says someone who has never done eirher, in no small part because that's all he wants.
>>
>>16898877
>Says someone who has never done eirher
if this were true I wouldn't be so reluctant to go on dates.

also nice one: every man who doesn't want to spend his time, energy and money just for a chance to hear a girl fart through a walkie talkie = misogynist

dates are a waste of your time man, all it is is a job interview, were you interview to be the guy she settles for after railing double digit chads. A girl will know if she fucks you or not within seconds really. The only dates I do is tinder dates, but those are shorter and just verification nobody is fat or a serial killer.

That being said, I do enjoy spending time with girls, but in a setting or activity I would otherwise also do alone or with friends.
>>
>>16898895
>if this were true I wouldn't be so reluctant to go on dates.
You're trying to trap me in a catch-22. It won't work.

>also nice one: every man who doesn't want to spend his time, energy and money just for a chance to hear a girl fart through a walkie talkie = misogynist
When did I call you a misogynist? I called you a redpiller, and I don't think you'll deny that. But I didn't use the M-word.

>all it is is a job interview, were you interview to be the guy she settles for after railing double digit chads. A girl will know if she fucks you or not within seconds really.
OK, dude, you just shat out a 35-word version of "bitches and whores". NOW I'm calling you a misogynist.
>>
you probably arent around women, not handsome or particulary rich
or the combination of the above
women hunt these days and if you arent hunted well then though luck
>>
>>16898841
Dude, just earn more money and improve your looks (get muscular, dress well).

Lastly, socialize with more people (not just hot girls).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.