[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just sent a girl a text asking to hang out. Shes probably a work,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Just sent a girl a text asking to hang out. Shes probably a work, but its been 15 minutes with no response and I'm nervous as fuck.
>>
>15 minutes
Wait 24 hours, then come back.
>>
Start drinking
>>
>>16898750
NEWS FLASH: Some people have lives.

Believe it or not, even today, not everyone spends every waking moment glued to their phones.
>>
>>16898764
I know. But I had to trick myself into sending the message in the first place. I'm a very nervous person in general. So knowing that this message is sitting there unread is making me anxious.
>>
>>16898750
She messaged back. She can't hang out but wants to another time.
>>
>>16898798
Forget her.

Girls always do that when they're not interested.
>>
>>16898806
That's half true. If she just says "later" or another time, then she's not interested. If she gives you a day/time when she wants to hang out, then it means she's trying.
>>
>>16898750

chill the fuck out turbosperg
>>
File: images (15).jpg (9 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
9 KB, 443x332
>>16898833
REEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>16898819
She seems to really want to hang another time. She's not a bitch or anything, shes a quiet girl that barely says anything.
>>
>>16900374
Just give up, dude.

Shy quiet girls hardly ever give out the pussy. And she's probably hiding some mental issues under all that.
>>
>>16900411
I don't want the pussy. I want the not crippling loneliness
>>
>>16900432
Then get off 4chan, go to a bar, and drink yourself into a stupor. It always works for me.
>>
Fifteen minutes, get a grip dude. Some workplaces make you lock up your phone or have bad service.
>>
>>16900519
I'll reiterate what i said before. Its not that she hadn't messaged back. Im not ancious that she'll ignore it, but that i sent a text and was anxious about what her response could be up until she responded.
>>
>>16900374
It's over homie, you did fine though, don't be too down about it.
>>
>>16901231
desu, best advice here.

if she wants to hang out, she'll let you know when she has time but don't wait on her. gather yourself and try to find someone else. also, try making some friends.
>>
Call her. girls like a man who takes charge. she is playing a game and seeing how you respond. call her immediately.
>>
>>16901231
Thanks bro
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.