[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>massage therapist >pretty good at my job >work for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
>massage therapist
>pretty good at my job
>work for a couple of months
>random clients get horny
>didn't notice cause naive as fuck
>happens more and more
>30 something milfs comes in
>moans, jiggle ass, grinding, flashes tits
>hot as fuck
>don't do anything though
>she rebooks a week later
>I make her cum and I cum on her tits
>feels bad man
>ruined me
>>massages are more sexual now
>always wondering if they want to fuck
>feel creepy
>probably am
>no one complains tips are actually better
>but walking on thin ice
>>
you're basically doing foreplay for a living. Lol naïve is right.
>>
>months later
>new job
>everyone professional
>feels good
>I still find myself pushing the boundary
>hunting for the horny housewives that want me to finger them
>find a few
>never cross that line
>my work is a sloppy boundary pushing mess
>feels good though, tips flying in
>no complaints but I feel like I creeped out a few clients

>getting tired of the sexual clients
>hate that I think sexually while I'm working
>hate worrying about my job

>crossed the boundary with a new clients everything is worse again

I feel like I shouldn't do this job anymore. I'm looking into a new career now but really did enjoy this one. I got to meet new people and literally take there pain away with my hands.

Any advice on keeping the job but Idk not being a creep?
>>
>>16898721
>Any advice on keeping the job but Idk not being a creep?
Get a girlfriend plus healthy sex life with her and your problems won't be anymore.
>>
>>16898738
I have a girlfriend. She's actually the reason I got into massage. I wanted to impress her and before all I was doing was getting drunk and working retail. Our sex life is ok. She's a little bigger and kinda insecure so her libido can be low.

We have an open relationship all I have do is tell her if anything happens. And I don't want to leave her to find something "better" cause she makes me happy and deals with my shit.
>>
File: 1392953365353.png (219 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
1392953365353.png
219 KB, 639x359
>>16898694

>I feel like I shouldn't do this job anymore.

Good idea. You have crossed a serious boundary that you know you shouldn't of crossed.

You're actively using a profession that involves you touching people who are naked and vulnerable and capitalizing on their state for your own sexual gratification.

Its unprofessional, its irresponsible and it is absolutely unacceptable. Either find a new job or cut this shit out, because sooner or later it will come back to bite you in the ass. Hard.
>>
>>16898694
There are massage parlors where erotic services are invited and expected. But if you are going to be a medical professional, you have to act like a professional.

It's not quite the same thing as a doctor or shrink crossing a line, but it's close, and if you can't retain a professional stance you should look for work elsewhere.
>>
>>16898754
>We have an open relationship
There's your (another) problem. Seek advice to open relationships and you'll realise that there's someverybigthing wrong with your relationship.
>>
>>16898754
>And I don't want to leave her to find something "better" cause she makes me happy and deals with my shit.
I can't put into words how very fucking much I cringed while reading this post.

Boy you have a fuckton more problems than just getting horny while doing your job. Get rid of the bigger problems before trying to fix "I get horny while doing my job"
>>
>>16898802
>>16898805
I thought we were doing well. I don't understand what you mean.
>>
>cum on her tits

lol what lead up to that?
>>
I mean I know I'm not perfect and have a lot of things I need to improve on. I'm probably a lush. Apart from massaging I don't know what I'm doing with my life and now from what you guys are saying I shouldn't even be doing that.

But I really thought that my relationship was one of the stronger aspects of my life. Please explain to me so I can understand.
>>
>>16898865
Fuck that bro you're doing a good job.
Getting mired at your work, not to mention you must be pretty damn good at what you do.
Fuck these overweight cunts trying to tell you your relationship is shit.
It's not shit mate.
Just cause you give people sexual gratification for extra money doesn't make you a bad person.
By nature we are sexual beings, and considering you're in an open relationship it means you and your girlfriend are mature people that know what they want.
Don't listen to these fat fucking old losers telling you what you're doing is wrong.
Trust me when I tell you they are 30+ aging, mad faggots that don't like to see you succeed-primarily cause their ideas of success are so backward and archaic, and they want to drag everyone else down with them.
>>
>>16898871>>16898871
They are right I did pass boundaries that I shouldn't of. If anything I was looking for advice on how to control myself sexually. Like tantra or maybe a change in workplace environment or maybe something me and my girl can do together. Different but simular career paths. How to get into erotic massage if that was the advice. Maybe medical massage would be better since it's takes all the "sexiness" out of it.

Or maybe I just break up with my girlfriend and quit my job.
>>
>>16898883
Nothing wrong with pushing boundaries.
Just think about how many girls you know that have rape fantasies.
>>
>>16898835
there are a LOT of threads about open relationships. if you can't find one, just start one and see why your relationship is fucked up and why you're hurting the girl you think you love.
Well that's not love anyways.

Just some Question on the side, is she having different adventures too? Not that the answer will change anything. I'm just curious.

>Fuck these overweight cunts trying to tell you your relationship is shit.
my weight is fine, even after three lovely kids

>considering you're in an open relationship it means you and your girlfriend are mature people
it means they don't love eachother so much that they don't want/need anyone else in their lifes
I'm 29, have been married for 10 years, have three lovely kids, a goregeous husband and the best sex life ever despite having very time consuming little wonderfullnesses.
i think being happily married and raising your kids with love is makes me most successful. i can't imagine why i would have other feelings than pity about emotionally wreckt people like op

guess what, i'm telling you op that this poster is some 20ish kiddo which highly probable lives with his parents and is very awkward around women. only thing that matters to him atm is having as much pussy as he can get. that's his goal in his life, he doesn't have the character to aim for more
>>
>>16899030
I personally believe that people can have different dynamics in their relationship. Just because you don't agree with it does not mean we are fucked or that what we feel for each other isn't real.

We've grown together and we still have a lot of maturing to do. With the thread topic that much is clear. But what I'm looking for is advice on what to do in my current situation, if I should switch careers, what should I do until I switch careers, if I keep my job advice on getting back on the strictly professional track.
I'm sure you know it's not easy to completely jump career paths and I actually love what I do without any of the sexual stuff.

I mean I have ideas of what could work like taking continuing education, or work in a more medical massage place, or even embracing this and just do sensual massage. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
>>
>>16899030
And to answer your question she isn't looking for anything but neither am I. It's kinda there for if it happens it happens. And gets rid of the taboo of us talking to each other opens up for us to trust each other on another level and deal with our own insecurities.
>>
>>16899205
>I personally believe that people can have different dynamics in their relationship. Just because you don't agree with it does not mean we are fucked or that what we feel for each other isn't real
It's not because it's not what I believe in. It's fucked because the human brain doesn't function that way. It is impossible. Eventually you will learn.
I mean each their own, I really couldn't care less. For example I am okay with gay and lesbian people because I know that their brain works like that and they don't have a choice as many people tend to believe.
If one of my kids turns out to be homo it'll change nothing to the love I feel for them.

But I have a hunch that you already KNOW but are in denial.

Go ahead create a thread on open relationships and find out from first hand how the relationship of your peers has gone. Don't be afraid anon.
>>
>>16899308
Can we talk about the problem at hand?

I'm not worried about my relationship but if do worry I'll be sure to make a thread about it.
>>
>>16898721
>Any advice on keeping the job but Idk not being a creep?

Just massage men and ugly women
>>
>>16899225
OK she isn't looking, but she ever had something come up coincidentally? Just like you have?
I guess she didn't and never will because she loves you. And she is so insecure about herself that she thinks it's the only way she can keep you/deserves you. And you go on ignore her feelings and how much you hurt her every single time and selfishly think only about your own dick.

But whatever your answer will be, it still won't change my answer here.
>>16899308
>>
>>16899331
>I'm not worried about my relationship but if do worry I'll be sure to make a thread about it.
You seem to care about your relationship. I guess you're very young. 20ish yourself. Maybe even younger. You will learn the hard way that there are things you might do which destroy your relationship and can't be undone.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>16898769
>You're actively using a profession that involves you touching people who are naked and vulnerable and capitalizing on their state for your own sexual gratification.

Not OP, but you can read right?
>30 something milfs comes in
>moans, jiggle ass, grinding, flashes tits
>she rebooks a week later
>I make her cum and I cum on her tits
Yeah, sure sounds like he, "capitalizing on their state for your own sexual gratification".... because she was so unwilling riiiiight /rolls eyes /crying emoji

OP why are you running from what you're doing? The only problem i see here is that you've started to gently push people towards that sexual state and, in your own words, creeped a few people out.

Why not chill the fuck out and be professional all the time.... and then when some bimbo comes in flashing her tits and rebooking on you... fuck her? I don't see the problem with this. if she asks for it, that's on her.
>>
>>16899369
We got together when I was 22. I'm 25 now. I don't know if that counts for young. You be the judge since your doing a great job of judging my relationship and not actually giving me advice on the thing I'm asking about
>>
>>16899381
I'll stop so don't be mad anon.
It's not that young in age but you seem to be one of those who mature a little slower than average.

As for your problem I can't offer better advice than this
>Get a girlfriend plus healthy sex life with her and your problems won't be anymore.
But that the answer would only help if you were normal (not meaning to insult you) so I'm out of advice.

Sorry
>>
>>16899436
>implying promiscuity goes away with age
Only in men right? You're fucking retarded and shouldn't be giving advice.
>>
Masturbate before you give the massage. Learn meditation mindfulness techniques.
>>
>>16899457
>>implying promiscuity goes away with age
Nope I wasn't. I was just stating about his overall character based on his reaction and answer.
I don't even know how you got that idea...
>>
>>16899587
Seriously though. You were like peppering insults into you're advice. It was clear that you couldn't keep your judgements out of the discussion. Not to mention you wouldn't get off the subject of my relationship when I didn't make a thread about that.

But anyway. Good riddance.
>>
>>16898694
hot as fuck dude, keep it going
>>
>>16899379
>creeped a few people out.

Kinda related story:
> be me at much younger age
> fresh out of beautyschool
> mum tells a colleague at work and colleague want a massage to support my business(so he says)
> all excited, first real customer
> install a room at my mums place, put on enya and everything
> guy immediatelly undresses before I can modestly leave the room
> start massaging
>guy start groaning and moaning instantly
> I avoid intimate areas but when I start on his upper legs he hisses:' Yeah, work those thighs hnng.'
> towel has now taken a tent-like form
> he akwardly wiggles when he turns around so I can massage his back
> finish as quickly as I can
> he pays me double
> fucking cum on the matress
> afterwards I cried like a little bitch for half an hour

No more male clients for me EVER. Fucking creeps. I can only imagine how fucked up it must be if it is in fact the THERAPIST who is being inappropriate.
>>
>>16899379
I don't know. I would feel wrong actually having sex with a client. I do feel wrong with what I have done with them.

But I get ya. The main part of where I fucked up was coming in with the sexual mindset from the beginning. And I guess with me I would have to have a part where I cut off sexual stuff even when it's a horny milf that's basically begging for it. I mean she has me stuck in a room for and hour and a half. With the rebooking is pretty much a game for her to get me to do something.

>>16899525
Great idea! Any good places for me to start with this? Would tantra help or hurt this?
>>
>>16899700
Dude. So sorry.

If it makes you feel any better I'll share a story.
>first month on the job
>super new Super naive
>get male client
>big dude
>fuck yeah can show off deep tissue
>work back things going well
>get to legs
Can you work the glutes?
>hell yeah I can
>work the fuck out of them
>use every trick in the book
>flip
>MASSIVE ERECTION
>WTF
>Calm down. In school they say this happens
>continue working
You nervous?
>the fuck?
>ask me to stretch
>comply
>foot touch my junk
>other leg
>touch again
>work arms
>he tries to touch my chest
>that boner won't quit
>all the time weird eye contact
>not really sure what's happening
>just focus on work
>finish up
>...
>finally clicks
>am I gay now?
>>
>>16899761
Don't worry I'm over it.
The thing that still makes me angry is that I didn't just tell him to go and f*ck off.

It's a pretty gray area profession, isn't it? I think it would be more satisfying(in a platonic sense) to give massage as a physiotherapist because the medical environment creates a less intimate atmosphere but you still provide people that 'healing' experience. It's great to see someone leave and feel better about their lives. You know, without getting off.
>>
>>16898721
Just think professionally. They're paying you to do that, there's no need to feel like a creep.
>>
>>16899676
I did not try to judge you. I just tried to assess you to give advice as I do usually. Seriously why are you so hurt over some random anon on the internet? More so if you really are sure about yourself?
I really didn't mean harm.
>>
How long does it take to learn how to give professional massages and does it pay well?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.